Chapter 76

The butler was waiting for Jiang Ci at the door of the room. When he saw Jiang Ci and Su Yue arrive, he smiled and said, "Young Master Jiang, the old lady is waiting inside. "

"Hmm. "

The butler quickly led the way, "Old lady, Young Master Jiang is here. "

The old lady, who was sitting on a redwood carved chair, slowly raised her head and put down the purple sand cup in her hand. She looked at her grandson, who was dressed in black and had a palm-sized scar on his face. She smiled and said, "Ao Ao is here. "

Upon hearing this nickname, Jiang Ci's face darkened. 

The old lady seemed to be unaware or perhaps aware but unconcerned. She smiled and then sternly asked, "Hurry up and bring your wife over to sit. If I don't send someone to invite you, you won't come to see your grandmother? Your grandmother is almost buried half in the yellow soil. If you don't come to see me, who knows what might happen one day. . . "

Before she could finish, Jiang Ci interrupted her and said impatiently, "May the calamity last a thousand years. You will definitely live to be a hundred years old and be blessed with good fortune. "

Upon hearing Jiang Ci's words, the old lady could no longer hold back her smile. Her previously serious and stern face suddenly became kind and amiable, resembling an ordinary grandmother. "It's just your mouth that's not pleasing," she said, shifting her gaze to Su Yue, her granddaughter-in-law who was standing beside Jiang Ci. 

Seeing Su Yue, the old lady was momentarily stunned. She remembered that when she had seen Su Yue before, she was dark and fat, and her personality was not very likable. When she married Jiang Ci, she had a look of disgust and reluctance. How could it be that in just over half a year, she looked like a completely different person?

Su Yue in front of her was delicate and pretty, with delicate features and fair and translucent skin. Even the fingers placed neatly on her knees were pink and round. Not to mention her eyes, which were black, bright, and clear, even more transparent and clean than the premium Bi Luo Chun tea in her teapot. 

Grandma Song nodded with satisfaction, her smile growing wider. "It's been so long since we last met, and you've changed so much, my child. Grandma's eyesight is not good anymore, and I almost didn't recognize you. "

"Grandma is not old at all." Su Yue blushed and smiled in response. When she came, she had thought of all kinds of possibilities, that Jiang Ci's grandmother would be difficult, or disdainful, or have a serious conversation, but she had not expected it to be like this, with the old lady looking at her kindly and joyfully. 

Listening to her granddaughter-in-law's gentle and joyful voice, which was more pleasant to the ear than singing, Grandma Song was even more satisfied. She smiled and said, "I'm over seventy, how can I not be old?" She looked at Su Yue, who was sitting a little stiffly, and spoke slowly, "Don't be nervous, Grandma is not a tiger, I won't eat you. Has A'ao mentioned me to you?" This little rascal, he has no conscience. If he had mentioned his granddaughter-in-law, she wouldn't be so nervous and cautious. 

"He has mentioned you." Su Yue didn't feel comfortable saying what Jiang Ci had said in the car. 

"Even if he mentioned me, I doubt A'ao had anything nice to say." Grandma Song obviously knew Jiang Ci's character. 

Jiang Ci frowned and blackened his face. "Don't call me A'ao again, I'm not a child anymore!"

Grandma Song laughed even more happily. "No matter how old you are, you're still a child in Grandma's eyes." She said to Su Yue, "You don't know he has a nickname, do you?"