Chapter 59

Yu Lifu was stunned for a while when he heard his son's confession, and then he shook his hand and hugged him, "S-Son, you. . . "

Yu Xinyu was originally introverted, and it took all his courage to confess his love to his father. At this moment, he blushed and looked at him nervously, and Yu Lifu was just as confused. 

Yu Mengmeng quickly pushed Yu Xinyu gently and said, "Hurry up and hug your dad and give him a kiss. "

Yu Xinyu followed the command and hugged his father. 

Yu Lifu's heart warmed up, and the empty space seemed to be filled. He sighed and hugged his son tightly, moved to the point of almost shedding tears. 

"Oh my god, what kind of fairy tale script is this? I'm so touched, a grown man crying with his phone. "

"Me too, me too. The silly program group, why do they have to be so emotional? I hate it T^T. "

The program group was very wronged. Although they did have a script, this part was definitely not in it. Who would dare to release the big sponsor's secrets like this?

He Heavy Abyss was actually quite surprised. He watched the playback of the conversation between the two children outside the camera and learned that his daughter had mentioned the past in the program. He used to pay attention to his secrets, but if his daughter said it, she said it. He couldn't bring himself to blame her. 

Not only did he not blame her, he was also deeply moved. 

His daughter is so well-behaved. She said so many cute things, saying that it doesn't matter if he doesn't have money, and she loves him even if they don't have a big house. She wanted to participate in this program because she wanted to earn a lot of money to support her parents. 

He Congyuan didn't know what was going on. Since he met his daughter, his tear ducts have become more developed, and there is a trend of becoming more and more developed. 

"Mengmeng. "

Yu Mengmeng was still watching the father and son who were hugging and laughing. Her shoulder was touched, and she turned her head and hugged her father carefully. 

Yu Mengmeng immediately hugged him back and said happily, "Daddy, I love you!"

"Good girl, Daddy loves you too." He Congyuan was full of tenderness at this moment, and his heart and eyes were all on his well-behaved daughter. 

[Wuwuwu, I can't take it anymore. I also want Mengmeng to be my daughter!]

[To be honest, I have never been sour about anyone online, but this time I am really a little sour. The most likable thing about Yu Mengmeng is not her obedience and obedience, but her wholehearted love for her parents. Because of this love, she is willing to do everything to make them happy and happy. ]

[Hello, I am a fan of Yu Da. Yu Da has always been called a hardworking man in the circle. Everyone knows that he works so hard for his son, but the child is still young and doesn't understand these things. Yu Da is like the vast majority of Chinese fathers, with a deep love that only does not speak. Father and son both don't know how to express themselves, and this will definitely make misunderstandings deeper and more distant. Thank you, Yu Mengmeng, for letting them open their hearts to each other. We fish fans are very grateful to you. If you need anything in the future, fish fans will be obliged. Thank you!]

The two father and son pairs hugged for a long time, but it was still Yu Mengmeng's grumbling stomach that reminded He Congyuan. He Chongyuan quickly let go of his daughter, then turned back to continue the fire, occasionally looking back at his daughter.