Chapter 53

When Su Yue spoke, Fang Qi was completely stunned. Even Zheng Yong, who was supporting him, and Li Yanmei, who was not far away, were dumbfounded. 

Shouldn't Su Yue be deeply moved by Fang Qi's passionate confession, shed tears, and choose between her blind husband and the handsome Fang Qi? Why did she say that Fang Qi should be beaten?

Fang Qi's temple twitched, and the place where he was beaten hurt a lot. He couldn't believe it and spoke again, "I know I have caused you trouble, but I. . ." 

"Sorry."  Su Yue interrupted him directly. She looked up at Fang Qi, who had a black eye and a swollen nose, frowned, and said in a flat tone, "Since you know it's wrong and it's troublesome, don't say it." 

"We have only met once or twice, no, you haven't even seen my face, but you inexplicably say you like me. What do you like about me? Do you like the way I wear a mask?" Su Yue held Jiang Ci's arm and spoke softly but with a hint of coldness, "Moreover, you know I have a husband, but you ran to him and said these inexplicable things. It's just that his temper is good now, so he only beat you once." 

It should be noted that when Xie's family caused trouble for Jiang Ci before, they were interrupted by someone who beat them up. 

Hiss!

Zheng Yong took a deep breath. This blind man had been so ruthless, beating them so badly, and he was still called good-tempered?

Su Yue didn't have much impression of Fang Qi before, but now that he had confessed and advised her not to blame Jiang Ci, she had developed a resistance to him. In her opinion, he didn't even care about morality and was trying to destroy someone else's family. This was typical behavior of a third party, and such love was really cheap. 

Moreover, she used to be in the entertainment industry and had seen many green tea bitches, scheming women, and white lotus flowers. Fang Qi's behavior was barely that of a male white lotus, and when it came to acting, he really couldn't compare to her. 

Upon hearing Su Yue's words, Fang Qi's swollen face twitched. It was completely different from what he had imagined. He continued to speak affectionately, "I like your kindness, gentleness, and generosity."  Shouldn't she be moved? Why did she feel like hitting him instead?

"Pfft!" Su Yue couldn't help but laugh out loud. She found it really funny, after all, those words had nothing to do with her. 

She had never been a kind-hearted person, let alone gentle and generous. On the contrary, she was petty and nitpicky. 

Tucking the stray hair behind her ear, Su Yue said seriously, "I don't know what your intentions are or why you said you like me, but I don't like you. Today's incident was caused by you bothering my husband, so we won't pay for your medical expenses." 

He didn't want medical expenses, he wanted Su Yue's property!

Fang Qi clenched his fists. 

"The food is almost ready, let's go inside," Su Yue said to Jiang Ci. 

"Do you have chicken legs?" Little Haohao looked up, his big eyes blinking. 

"Yes, I made some for you," Su Yue patted his little head. 

"Wait a minute."  Seeing Su Yue holding the blind man's hand and wanting to leave, Fang Qi asked persistently, "What does he have that I don't?" A blind man with a ruined face, and he couldn't even compare to him? Su Yue's black eyes showed a bit of displeasure. She turned around and said, "Besides your healthy eyes, what do you have that's better than him?" She didn't like it when people looked down on Jiang Ci. After speaking, she took Jiang Ci, Xiao Haohao, and her grandmother into the house.