Chapter 82

The next day, the village was filled with the sound of roosters crowing, and the morning mist lingered in the mountains, making it particularly quiet and peaceful. 

When Su Yue woke up, Sheng Yan had already prepared breakfast. Sheng Yan was also responsible for last night's dinner, and after tasting her cooking, Su Yue had to admire the two people sent by Jiang Ci as almost all-rounders. 

The crew set up several tents in an open space, one of which was the actors' dressing room and makeup room. 

At this time, Chu Mengyun sat in front of the dressing table with a depressed look. 

Chu Mengyun's family was not particularly wealthy, but she had never stayed in such a harsh environment before. Yesterday, she borrowed a house from a villager, which looked like the best decorated house in the village from the outside. However, inside the house, not to mention the children's clothes scattered everywhere, there was also a lot of garbage on the ground. Obviously, the family was used to it and didn't care at all. 

Moreover, the room she was staying in was particularly small and cluttered with many things. Even the table and cabinet had a musty smell. The bed was only 1. 5 meters wide, and she had to share it with her agent. She could barely accept all of this. 

What made her most frustrated was that the family in the backyard raised many pigs. Even if she closed the windows and doors, she could still smell the strong smell of pig manure when she slept. In addition, the family had a daughter who was only two years younger than her. The girl kept asking her all night whether entering the entertainment industry could make a lot of money, what the conditions were, and what the ways were. In the end, she became impatient and gave her a lip balm, and the girl reluctantly left. 

Thinking of this, Chu Mengyun felt very upset. This film would take at least two months to shoot, and with Su Yue being a newcomer with no acting experience, she estimated that the progress would be even slower, which meant that it would take at least three months to complete. 

No matter how she thought about it, she found it unbearable. 

At this time, Su Yue had finished breakfast and came over to do her makeup. 

The curtains of the tent were lifted, and Chu Mengyun looked at Su Yue, who came in with three assistants, in the mirror. There was a strange look in her eyes. A newcomer who had just entered the industry was so arrogant and high-profile, even using three assistants. It was a bit too much. 

"Good morning," Chu Mengyun turned her head and greeted Su Yue. 

"Good morning," Su Yue sat down at the makeup table on the other side. 

"Did you sleep well last night?" Chu Mengyun resisted the urge to yawn. She heard that the house she was staying in was the best, and the others were relatively old. Su Yue and her team probably had a worse experience. 

"It was good." Sheng Tian and Sheng Yan had completely transformed the room. Although the bed was not as soft as the mattress, they had laid two layers of cotton quilts, which were also very soft. The sheets and blankets were made of real silk and were skin-friendly. In addition, they had lit a scented candle with the fragrance of ice cream in the room, and she slept very well. 

"Is that so?" Chu Mengyun smiled. 

She noticed that Su Yue's complexion was very good, with a light blush on her snow-white face, the kind of healthy pink left after a good sleep. Chu Mengyun felt that only she was a delicate person who was not born to endure hardships, while others could adapt to any environment.