Chapter 2: Felt afraid.

Chapter One: It was during the collapse of the mountain, and now Su Yue is injured.

He couldn't be clearer, Su Yue had become his weakness, a fatal weakness. Even a slight touch would cause him pain all over.

"Ao Ao, it hurts," Su Yue frowned. She released the hand covering her waist, and the blue dress was cut open with a seam. On her fair skin, there was a shallow scar, soaked in blood. Su Yue's skin was too white, forming a sharp contrast with the bright red, which was a bit scary.

Jiang Ci's slender fingertips reached out and lightly touched the shallow scar. He felt the person in his arms tremble, so he immediately retracted his hand. The heart that had been pinched and lifted up in the previous moment seemed to have regained its heartbeat at this moment.

"I was scratched, and it hurts," Su Yue frowned. She was most afraid of pain, especially now that her body was becoming more and more sensitive. Even a little bit of pain would be magnified on her body.

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound. He directly held Su Yue's chin with his slender fingertips, and his thin lips approached and bit her lips directly. Hearing her painful groan, Jiang Ci finally softened. Su Yue obediently endured it, letting Jiang Ci take what he wanted.

After a while, Jiang Ci withdrew slightly. The warm breath sprayed on the tip of Su Yue's nose, and her pale little face had regained its blood color. She spoke with a slightly hoarse voice, "Ao Ao, don't worry, I'm fine." Seeing Jiang Ci's gaze fall on the bloodstain on her dress, she explained, "This is all Jiang Xuan's blood. She was stabbed. "

Just now, when the situation was critical and Su Yue wanted to escape, she slipped because of her high heels. The next moment, she was grabbed by Jiang Xuan and pulled in front of her to block the knife. However, Jiang Xuan did not expect her to react so quickly. When the knife of the stranger came, she dodged to the side.

The tip of the knife grazed her waist and cut her dress, scratched her waist, and then stabbed into Jiang Xuan's abdomen.

On the ground, there was also blood on her dress, all of which belonged to Jiang Xuan.

At the hospital, Su Yue was examined by a female doctor who prescribed ointment and warned her not to let the wound touch water before leaving. When they left, Jiang Ci had the driver go directly.

In the car, Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci in surprise and asked, "You're driving?"

"Mm. "

Jiang Ci's suit jacket had bloodstains on it from holding Su Yue, but he threw it away because it was someone else's blood. His muscular arms were visible with his sleeves rolled up, and one arm rested casually on the steering wheel. His profile was handsome in the dim light.

As the car started, Su Yue looked out the window at the trees passing by and felt her eyes grow tired.

"A'ao, you took the wrong road," Su Yue exclaimed, looking at Jiang Ci.

"No, I didn't." Jiang Ci stopped the car and unbuckled his seatbelt, leaning towards Su Yue. "Xiao Yue'er, take off your skirt. I'll apply the medicine for you. "

In the dim light, Su Yue's eyes widened in shock. "Here? It's too dark. "

"Mm, take off your skirt." Jiang Ci's voice was magnetic and slightly seductive.

"You don't need to take off your skirt to apply the medicine." Jiang Ci reached over with his large hand and began to unfasten her necklace, but Su Yue quickly spoke up.

"This dress is so dirty, stained with someone else's blood. Don't you mind?" Jiang Ci sneered coldly, his hands were extremely agile.

The car was heated, warm and cozy, but Su Yue still felt extremely embarrassed when her skin was exposed to the air. She was wearing a black long coat that Jiang Ci had given her, which had a refreshing scent. Because it was a coat, the fabric was not soft, and it rubbed uncomfortably against her skin.

Su Yue uncomfortably buried half of her small face in the coat and said, "If you're going to wipe it, do it quickly. "

Jiang Ci originally only disliked the bloodstains on Su Yue's dress and really wanted to help her apply medicine. However, when he saw her lift up one side of the black coat, revealing her slender and soft waist, his dark eyes deepened.

And that scratch on her fair skin was particularly noticeable.

Jiang Ci leaned over.

Su Yue hugged her coat tightly. She wasn't wearing any other clothes inside, and when Jiang Ci approached, her heart suddenly skipped a beat, feeling extremely embarrassed. "Hurry up, I want to go back. . ." She hadn't finished urging him when, the next second, Su Yue froze completely.

Her waist was wet, and the soft touch made Su Yue's body stiffen. Jiang Ci was kissing her wound, or rather, he was using his tongue to lick her wound.

Su Yue's face was hot, and even the tips of her ears, hidden in her long hair, were burning.

Ah, it was so dirty.

At the hospital, Jiang Xuan was stabbed in the abdomen and is currently undergoing emergency treatment.

Song Xiaoqing said to his stern-faced son, "Mu Hang, I'll watch over things here. You go back and host the banquet." Today is the annual meeting of the group, and with such an unexpected incident, many guests have already been frightened. As the president of the group, Jiang Mu Hang should stay and host the banquet to appease the guests.

"Mom, I'm worried about Xiao Xuan." Jiang Mu Hang's eyebrows furrowed, and his handsome face showed a hint of anxiety.

"The doctors are the ones saving her. You won't be able to help here." Although Song Xiaoqing was also worried about Jiang Xuan's safety, he valued his son's future more. He was the president and responsible for the banquet, so he should go and deal with the situation instead of being trapped here because of his children's love affairs.

"As for the man who attacked her and how he appeared at the banquet, you need to investigate and report to the butler. Jiang Ci has already taken the surveillance footage." Song Xiaoqing also thought of reporting to the butler about Su Yue blocking the knife for Jiang Xuan during the crisis, and she couldn't help but frown.

If his eldest son, Jiang Ci, found out about this, who knows how he would react. Jiang Ci has always been arbitrary and never suffered losses. He is a person who is meticulous about every detail. Thinking of this, Song Xiaoqing had a headache. How could a good banquet turn into this? Was it deliberately planned by someone, or was the man really mentally ill as the police said?

"Mom, I'll leave after Xiao Xuan wakes up." Jiang Mu Hang couldn't rest assured with his young wife seriously injured.

Seeing his younger son decide to wait for news about Jiang Xuan, Song Xiaoqing didn't say anything more, but his dissatisfaction with Jiang Xuan secretly increased.

The night was thick.

When Jiang Xuan woke up, it was already late at night. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach and slowly opened her eyes, only to see a white light in front of her. "You're awake." Jiang Muhang wasn't sleeping. He had just finished answering a call from his subordinate outside and saw his little wife open her eyes when he came in.

"Muhang." Jiang Xuan turned her head and remembered a scene from the banquet. Tears streamed down her face as she whispered, "I think I did something wrong. "

Note: Revision not needed