Chapter 130: Extra Story

The movie was released and as expected by the media, it was a huge success.

Su Yue, the female lead, became an overnight sensation. Netizens edited videos of her explosive acting skills in the movie and shared them continuously. However, Su Yue seemed to have disappeared and remained silent. She even turned down many big brand endorsements, which made netizens even more curious and sparked discussions about her.

Su Yue, who was being talked about, was not feeling well lately. She suffered from severe morning sickness every day. Just the smell of fish, shrimp, crab, or even the scent of coriander and scallion made her want to vomit.

In just a few days, her delicate little face had become much thinner.

Jiang Ci sent someone to collect all the foods that pregnant women can eat, including pickled plums and cucumbers. The previously aloof and carefree man now had a soft spot and was anxious.

He held a small porcelain bowl with two cute and beautifully cut pickled cucumbers inside. He picked up one and fed it to Su Yue's mouth. "Be good, try this. My mother-in-law said that pregnant women like sour things." He called his mother-in-law who was traveling abroad early in the morning to ask for advice.

Su Yue raised her head slightly, her small face pale and her dark eyes filled with water because she had just vomited. She looked pitiful.

She looked at the pickled cucumber in front of her, which looked refreshing and delicious. She opened her lips and took a small bite. The sweet and sour juice spread on her tongue. Su Yue chewed a few times and looked up at Jiang Ci's black eyes. She swallowed it.

Jiang Ci's tightly furrowed brows relaxed, and his thin lips just curved up. The next second, he saw Su Yue leaning over the prepared basin by the bed and vomiting.

His handsome brows were tightly furrowed, and Jiang Ci put the bowl aside and gently stroked Su Yue's back until she stopped vomiting. He picked up the warm water that was prepared on the side and fed it to her lips directly, so that she could rinse her mouth and feel more comfortable. "Ao Ao, I can't eat." Su Yue's soft voice was a bit hoarse because she had just vomited, making Jiang Ci's brows furrow even tighter.

"Okay, don't eat for now. You sleep for a while, and I'll come wake you up later." Jiang Ci pulled the thin blanket next to her and lightly covered her body.

Su Yue obediently nodded. Recently, she had been troubled by morning sickness and had hardly eaten anything. Her spirits were also not very good, and her small face was pale, without any color, which made Jiang Ci's heart ache.

Jiang Ci hugged her lightly, leaned in close to her, and pressed his thin lips against her red lips. His tongue arrogantly passed through, swirling around in her small mouth. Su Yue was stunned, then pushed him lightly.

After a while, Jiang Ci let go of her, his forehead against hers, gradually stabilizing his breathing. "Will you feel nauseous like this?" he asked her.

Su Yue shook her head, his clear breath in her mouth, and she didn't feel disgusted at all, nor did she feel like vomiting. Thinking of something, she muttered, "I just vomited, my mouth is dirty. "

"It's not dirty. Little Yue'er's mouth only has a fragrance." Jiang Ci reached out and pinched her cheek, his eyes soft. "Okay, go to sleep. "

Su Yue's face was a little hot, she nodded, lay down, and obediently closed her eyes.

Jiang Ci left after tucking her in. As soon as he walked out of the room, he saw little trouble carrying a small backpack, running over here.

"Daddy, is Mommy inside?" Little Haohao looked up with his small head, his belly bulging, and asked in a milky voice.