Chapter 69

"What eight times?" Su Yue was stunned for a moment.

The sunlight outside was just right. Jiang Ci half-closed his eyes and stretched his long legs lazily while looking at Su Yue, who had fair skin, black hair, red lips, and white teeth.

Su Yue smiled as she thought of something. "Okay, sorry to trouble you. Eight mango cakes, I remember." She hooked the beige chiffon curtains on both sides, letting the sunlight shine in and casting a soft light over the entire room.

"I didn't say you have to compensate me for the mango cake," Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows, and his black eyes seemed to be smiling.

"Then what do you want?" Su Yue turned around, thinking that it had been so long, and the hangover soup had not been delivered from the kitchen yet.

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound. He closed his eyes and seemed a little uncomfortable. "Come here. "

"What's wrong?"

"I have a headache," Jiang Ci said softly.

"A headache?" Su Yue hurried over and squatted beside his feet to look at him. "Is it very painful? Let me see if the hangover soup is ready. "

As she spoke, she was about to get up, but Jiang Ci pulled her wrist. "No need, let me hug you." Jiang Ci didn't even lift his head and pulled her into his arms.

"You lied to me?"

Su Yue stumbled into Jiang Ci's arms, steadying herself and staring at him in a daze. "Did you really drink too much?"

Jiang Ci slowly lifted his eyes, which were dark and tinged with red. His moist, shiny eyes played with Su Yue's soft, boneless hand. "So what if I'm drunk? And what if I'm not?"

He placed her hand on his thin lips, kissed it, and then placed her slender, pink fingertips under his nose to smell them. Satisfied with the faint scent of milk, he bit them.

Su Yue was used to his bad habit by now. She glared at him. "If you're not drunk, let go of me. There are still so many guests downstairs, and I need to go down. "

"Oh, then I'm drunk." Jiang Ci let go of Su Yue's hand and instead held her chin, his thin lips slightly curved. He pecked her lips, which were bright red in color. "Close your eyes. "

Her lips felt a little itchy.

Su Yue pursed her lips and whispered, "Why do I have to close my eyes?"

Jiang Ci smiled. "Because I'm going to claim my prize." He lowered his head and approached her. "If you like to watch, you can keep your eyes open. "

Su Yue's dark eyes widened in surprise. Before she could say anything, she was kissed. The pungent taste of alcohol mixed with a refreshing breath invaded her mouth. Her watery apricot eyes met the man's dark eyes, which were covered in a layer of mist.

Su Yue just realized that Jiang Ci was drunk.

Because many guests came today, the kitchen was busy. After a while, the servant sent the hangover soup to Su Jindong's room and also sent a portion upstairs.

The door of the room was knocked.

"Miss, the hangover soup is ready." The servant said outside the door.

Su Yue pushed Jiang Ci on the soft, creamy white bed.

"The hangover soup has arrived." She finally managed to open her lips and said softly, "Get up, I'll go get the soup." Su Yue pursed her lips, her mouth full of the taste of alcohol, spicy but a little sweet.

Although she was not the one drinking, she felt like she was getting drunk.

When he was blind, Jiang Ci could only rely on touch and smell to feel things. But now that his eyes were good, he could clearly see Su Yue's messy black hair rubbing against her face, her snow-white cheeks blushing, and her small mouth red and charming. Her eyes were like a pool of water, sparkling and beautiful.