Chapter 120

It was night time, the darkness was thickening, and the snow outside had already stopped.

"Goodnight, Mom." In the room, Jiang Haoyan obediently lay in bed. He loved it when his mother watched him sleep.

Su Yue tucked him in and leaned over to kiss his forehead. "Goodnight, Haohao. "

After being kissed, Jiang Haoyan's big black eyes were filled with shyness. He smiled and closed his eyes obediently.

After turning off the lights, Su Yue returned to the next room. When she opened the door and saw what was in front of her, she was stunned.

"Jiang. . . Jiang Ci. "

On the big bed, Jiang Ci lazily looked up at Su Yue. "Did you finish putting the little one to bed?"

"Yes, Haohao is asleep." Su Yue walked in and closed the door. For no reason, she felt her heart pounding like thunder.

"Oh." Jiang Ci lay on his side on the bed, propping up his head with one hand. He hooked his thin lips and said slowly, "I want to sleep too. "

Su Yue's eyes drifted. "What do you want?" "Coax me to sleep." Jiang Ci snorted, "You coaxed Little Trouble, you have to coax me too. Come here!"

Su Yue was at a loss whether to laugh or cry. She walked over and looked at Jiang Ci on the bed, her face couldn't help but feel a little hot. She felt that Jiang Ci was seducing her.

He had taken a shower, and his bangs were wet and messy, adding a bit of recklessness to his handsome features. He was wearing the new pajamas she had bought for him. Since it was close to the New Year, and Jiang Ci's daily clothes were all black, serious and restrained, she wanted to tease him and specially bought him a red silk pajama set. She was also wearing the same one, which could be considered as a couple's pajamas.

Originally, she thought Jiang Ci wouldn't want to wear such a bright and eye-catching color, but now she saw that he had already changed into the red pajamas. Several buttons on the chest were unbuttoned, and because of his lying position, the collar was slanted and loose, revealing a large area of strong chest muscles.

Red clothes, black hair, male beauty.

Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci on the bed, with a lazy and seductive posture, and found it difficult to come back to her senses.

Jiang Ci lazily yawned, and seeing Su Yue sitting on the bed in a daze without coming up, he was a little dissatisfied, "Xiao Yue, come lie down."

Su Yue took off her shoes, and as soon as she put her feet on the bed, Jiang Ci impatiently reached out and pulled her to his side, pressing her against him, "What are you dawdling for? I'm wearing the pajamas you bought, do I look good?"

The ice-cold pajamas rubbed against her hot cheek, and Su Yue lifted her head from his arms, "You look good." She felt that Jiang Ci, wearing a red pajama set, had a kind of demonic beauty.

With a smile in his dark eyes, Jiang Ci casually stretched out a long leg and pressed it on Su Yue's foot, imprisoning her. With a turn, he was above Su Yue. The collar of his pajamas was even more open, highlighting the smooth and perfect muscle curves, making Su Yue's eyes dazzled.

Jiang Ci supported himself with one hand on the side, and in Su Yue's dark and confused eyes, he hooked his lips and said slowly, "We can start now. "

"Start what?"

Jiang Ci pinched her smooth and tender face with his other hand, "Coax me to sleep." Then, he lowered his head to lick her rosy lips, and his slender fingertips began to unbutton her clothes.