Chapter 91

Su Yue looked at him, blinked, and was a little surprised that Jiang Ci suddenly brought up this matter. 

"I know." She knew that Jiang Haoyan was not Jiang Ci's son, but this was the first time Jiang Ci had told her clearly and proactively. 

Hearing this, Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you believe it?" When he came back with Jiang Haoyan in his arms, many people rumored that Jiang Haoyan was his illegitimate child. He denied it to the Jiang family, but no one believed him. In the eyes of the public, he was a madman, and having an illegitimate child was not surprising. He didn't pay much attention to other people's rumors. 

"I believe everything you say." Su Yue nodded honestly. 

Jiang Ci turned his head to her and hooked his lips, "Then, do you believe me when I say that I want to sleep with you all the time?"

Su Yue blushed and didn't want to pay attention to him. 

"The little guy is from the Sheng family. His parents are no longer alive." Jiang Ci lightly revealed Jiang Haoyan's background, and Su Yue was shocked. 

The Sheng family? Is it the Sheng family in C City?

So, Sheng Tian and Sheng Yan, who Jiang Ci sent to take care of her, are also from the Sheng family?

Jiang Ci probably told Su Yue about Jiang Haoyan's story. The head of the Sheng family, Sheng Yan, and his wife, Lu Xin, were in a car accident due to the design of Sheng Minghao, the second uncle of the Sheng family. Lu Xin died on the spot, while Sheng Yan was rescued for three days but eventually passed away. 

Before Sheng Yan died, he not only transferred all his Sheng's shares to Jiang Ci, but also entrusted Jiang Haoyan to Jiang Ci. During a design, Sheng's second uncle received news and sent someone to steal Jiang Haoyan to determine the child's relationship. Jiang Ci discovered it and chased after them, but an accident occurred, causing him to be burned and blinded. After that, Jiang Ci's eyes recovered, and he fought back, eliminating Sheng Minghao's power. Now, the other party has fled the country, and his subordinates and the police have been tracking Sheng Minghao's whereabouts. Although Jiang Ci spoke casually, Su Yue knew that Sheng Minghao was a ruthless and cunning person who not only killed the Sheng couple but also disfigured and blinded Jiang Ci. "What about now?" Su Yue asked worriedly. Jiang Ci kissed her face and said, "Now, he is a loser waiting for me to catch and beat him. As for Jiang Haoyan, there are only some remote relatives left in the Sheng family, but I have checked with Sheng Yan's wife Lu Xin. She still has a sister and mother living abroad, and we are close to finding them." Su Yue was surprised when she heard Jiang Ci's intention to send Haoyan away. She said, "But he has recognized you as his father since he was a child. If he knows that he doesn't even have a father, he will be very sad. And you have raised him for so many years, sending him away. . ." Jiang Ci replied, "He has his own relatives. "

When Sheng Yan entrusted his child to Jiang Ci, Jiang Ci was extremely unwilling. However, he reluctantly accepted the troublesome burden of the little guy only because Sheng Yan exchanged it with gratitude. Moreover, he made up his mind to find the little guy's relatives on his mother's side and send him away. But later, he became blind, so everything had to be put on hold. 

"But he has only had you from childhood to adulthood, only with you," Su Yue said in a muffled voice. As long as she thought that little Haohao would leave, she couldn't bear it, and besides, the child had finally called her mother and truly accepted her. If she and Jiang Ci sent him away, wouldn't it be telling him that he was abandoned by his parents? The little guy would be so sad. 

Su Yue knew how much Jiang Haoyan liked Jiang Ci as his father. Usually, he was Jiang Ci's loyal fanboy, and he always thought that his dad was the best.