"Related works"

Title: I Don't Mind You Being Ugly and Blind

Author: Meiren Wushuang

Su Yue transmigrated into a book. 

In a sweet pet story, the domineering CEO male lead initially despises his little wife, but they eventually fall deeply in love. Their beautiful love story is enviable. 

However, she transmigrated into the role of the female lead's brainless and vicious supporting character who marries into a wealthy family at the same time as the female lead. She despises her husband for being ugly and blind, and constantly schemes against the female lead while lusting after the male lead's younger brother. 

Thinking of the tragic ending of the supporting character in the book, Su Yue says she doesn't mind her husband being ugly and blind. 

Excerpt:A husband said, "If you feel wronged, we can get a divorce," and handed over a black card with his slender fingers. 

Su Yue raised her pretty red lips and her soft body automatically fell into the man's arms." Do you think you're ugly and blind, with a bad temper, and afraid of wronging me? Don't worry, I don't mind." 

The husband, who was ugly, blind, and had a bad temper, remained silent. 

1. The female lead is ugly in the beginning, but becomes beautiful and delicate later on, with lots of sugar and sweetness in the story. 

2. If the beauty doesn't suit your taste, please click X. You don't have to love it, but please don't hurt anyone. We are all gentle and civilized beauties. No plagiarism allowed!

Content tags: supporting character, sweet story, transmigration, happy story. 

Search keywords: protagonist: Su Yue, Jiang Ci | supporting roles: in this story: "The Boss Became the Vicious Female Supporting Character's Dog" (transmigration), click on the author's column to collect it~~ | other: upcoming story: "Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Male Supporting Character's Bunny Spirit" (transmigration). 

Work summary. 

Su Yue transmigrated into a book and became a cannon fodder supporting character who was ugly and brainless, always thinking about climbing into the bed of the male lead's younger brother. In order to avoid a tragic ending, Su Yue began to change herself and get out of trouble. At the same time, Su Yue also changed the life of her disfigured and blind husband, bringing light back into his life and making it meaningful. This story has a novel concept, vivid and smooth writing, and tells the story of how the female lead combines beauty and talent, becomes strong and optimistic, grows, counterattacks, changes the tragic life of the supporting character, and the series of sweet and warm plots after the male lead falls in love with her. It is a novel and interesting story that is worth reading. 

 Note: Unrevised (This will appear at the end of every chapter since ChatGPT is inconsistant and will sometimes say there's no line or line missing in original text, if I feel like it I will go back and delete them but feel free to ignore those messages as they don't mean anything)