Chapter 121

When Jiang's grandfather called, it was already the second day.

Jiang Ci hung up the phone slowly, threw it aside, and pinched Su Yue's face, who was sleeping soundly on his chest. Su Yue's cheeks were rosy, and she looked cute. Jiang Ci stretched out his slender fingers and pulled the blanket down a bit to let her breathe. Unable to resist, he leaned over and bit Su Yue's cheek.

Su Yue woke up with a slight pain and saw Jiang Ci's dark and bright eyes. She was confused for a few seconds before realizing that Jiang Ci was biting her face.

"Don't bite my face. I haven't washed it yet. It's dirty," Su Yue murmured sleepily, pushing him away.

Jiang Ci touched the bite mark on her cheek and said, "Get up. "

Su Yue asked why he was waking up so early and if there was anything to do today.

Jiang Ci was lying on his side, holding one side of his face with one hand, and lazily said, "Hmm, I'll take you to see a good show. "

Upon hearing this, Su Yue opened her eyes wide and dispelled the drowsiness in her eyes.

After washing up, Su Yue changed out of her pajamas and put on a beige turtleneck sweater on top and a pair of black slim jeans on the bottom. She sat in front of the dressing table, tidying up her hair and preparing to tie it up.

Jiang Ci had already changed his clothes. As always, he was dressed in all black, and the long straight black coat made his tall figure even more upright and outstanding. He walked over with long strides and stood behind Su Yue, watching her comb her hair.

"Give it to me." He reached out his hand.

"Give what?" Su Yue looked at the man in the mirror, her eyes filled with confusion.

"The comb." Jiang Ci directly took the original wooden comb from Su Yue's hand. His fingers, which were covered in many scars, gathered a bunch of her hair and began to comb it.

Su Yue's hair was smooth and soft, as if it had been coated with a layer of black soft light. The soft hair tips rubbed against the palm of his hand, and suddenly Jiang Ci felt a little itchy in his chest, as if his heart had been bitten by ants.

"After combing, what's next?" Jiang Ci held Su Yue's hair and played with it, not finding it boring.

"I'm going to tie it up." Su Yue took the box containing the hair tie and said, "I'll do it myself. "

"Don't move." Jiang Ci held the comb and didn't let go. "Just tie it up?"

"Will you help me? Can you do it?" Su Yue looked up at the man in the mirror.

Jiang Ci sneered coldly, "It's just tying up hair. Will it be difficult for me?" He directly grabbed Su Yue's long hair with one hand, "How to tie it, all tied up?"

"Hmm, just tie it into a ponytail." Su Yue let him handle it.

Jiang Ci hooked his lips, loosened his grip, and held the comb in one hand. He tied up all of Su Yue's hair. Because it was too slippery, her hair slipped from his hand several times.

After combing her hair high, Jiang Ci casually picked up a light pink rubber band from the box and wrapped it around Su Yue's hair.

"Done." Jiang Ci let go.

Su Yue finally looked up and saw herself in the mirror. She thought that this kind of delicate work would be difficult for Jiang Ci, but she didn't expect the ponytail to be tied so well, without any looseness or crookedness, and it looked very neat.

Su Yue shook her head, and the ponytail swayed. "Ao Ao, you did a really good job." Su Yue knew that this man liked to be praised by her and liked to hear sweet words. She turned around, hugged Jiang Ci's waist, raised her head with a hint of coquetry, and sweetly praised him, "It looks even better than when I do it myself. "