Chapter 42

In her sleep, Su Yue frowned. She felt her lips were wet. 

It was like a small dog had licked her a few times. Unconsciously, she turned her face away, but the dog kept coming and sticking to her, very clingy. 

The wet and sticky feeling on her lips became more and more obvious, occasionally even slightly stinging. Su Yue frowned, did the dog bite her?

What an annoying dog. 

Su Yue gradually became aware and pushed away the dog that was tightly pressed against her impatiently. 

When she pushed it away, what she touched was. . . a person's face? Su Yue suddenly opened her eyes, Jiang. . . Jiang Ci?

The haze in her eyes suddenly faded away, and Su Yue looked at the man holding her tightly with wide eyes. When did he fall asleep? What about little Haohao?

"Jiang Ci, why are you sleeping here?" Su Yue whispered. 

"The little guy sleepwalked and ended up on my side."  Jiang Ci tightened his grip on Su Yue's hand. His clear voice had a hint of hoarseness in the darkness, pleasant to the ear. 

"You're lying."  Could little Haohao really crawl over him?

Jiang Ci laughed softly and lazily, "Oh, I was lying to you."  He confidently said, "I moved him away and I want to hold you while sleeping." 

Su Yue was slightly surprised, he was really honest. 

There was a strange feeling on her lips, she remembered the little dog that was sticking to her in her dream, was it Jiang Ci?

"Jiang Ci, did you secretly kiss me?" Su Yue's black and bright eyes looked at Jiang Ci in the dim light. There was no light around, she could only vaguely see the contours of Jiang Ci's face by the moonlight outside. 

Jiang Ci closed his eyes and hugged her tightly, lazily laughing, "Su Yue, do you think I would secretly kiss you? Are you dreaming that I kissed you?"

Su Yue reached out to touch her lips, there was no moisture on them, but they felt a little tingly. Was it really a dream? Hearing Jiang Ci's words, she blushed and said, "No." 

"Oh, then shut up and go to sleep, don't wake me up again."  Jiang Ci was shameless to the extreme. 

Su Yue stared at him, but had no way to refute him. So she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. 

The next day, Su Yue was awakened by the child's little voice. 

"Daddy, how did Hao Hao sleep over here?" Little Hao Hao sat up with messy hair and found himself sleeping far away, while his father was sleeping in the middle, holding Su Yue. He's a little unhappy. 

Then she heard Jiang Ci say, "You rolled over and slept by yourself." 

"Hao Hao rolled over by himself?" Little Hao Hao was puzzled. 

"Yes," Jiang Ci answered crisply, without any sense of guilt for lying to his son. 

Knowing that it wasn't because his father didn't like him and had held him, Little Hao Hao smiled with his mouth open. He walked over to the corner and gently pulled on Xiang Cai's ear, "Xiang Cai, get up, the sun is coming out to burn your butt. . ." 

Su Yue sat up and looked at Jiang Ci, who was already dressed neatly. She noticed that even though he was blind, he still pursued a refined appearance. The top button of his white shirt was buttoned up to the top, serious and restrained. This white shirt was a birthday gift she had given him, ignoring the scar on his face, he was really handsome.