Chapter 116

Jiang Muhang walked to the bedside and said, "Don't get up, be careful not to strain your wound." Seeing his little wife trying to get up, he quickly stopped her.

Jiang Xuan felt a pain in her stomach and quickly covered it with her hand. At the banquet, in a moment of crisis, she pulled Su Yue in front of her, but unexpectedly, she was the one who got injured. When the knife pierced her, she could hardly believe it, but the pain was so intense that she didn't have time to think.

Now that her head is clear, she realizes how foolish her actions were at the time. With so many guests present, everyone probably saw her asking Su Yue to block the knife for her.

Thinking of this, Jiang Xuan's already pale face turned even whiter, and she became flustered, frightened, and felt wronged. She didn't mean to do it. In such a desperate situation, her body acted faster than her brain, and she was really afraid of that man, so she made such a foolish move.

"Muhang." Jiang Xuan bit her lip, her eyes filled with tears, and she reached out to hold Jiang Muhang's hand, which was casually placed by his side. "When the accident happened, I was afraid, so. . . so I made a very bad move. "

She looked up at Jiang Muhang, "I asked Su Yue to block the knife for me, but fortunately Su Yue was luckier than me and was not seriously injured. Otherwise, I really don't know how to face her. "

"You asked Su Yue to block the knife for you?" Jiang Muhang didn't know about this.

"I didn't mean to." Jiang Xuan also regretted her actions. After all, whether or not she asked Su Yue to block the knife, she was the one who got injured. Now, other people don't know how to look at her. "I was too scared at the time and just wanted to hold onto something to protect myself. Muhang, that man's knife was very sharp, and I was really afraid. . . "

Jiang Muhang bent down and looked at his little wife, who was pale and trying to explain herself. He reached out and tucked her messy hair behind her ear, his voice carrying a hint of tenderness, "Don't be afraid. I will take care of that man. As for Su Yue, in such a crisis situation, as long as you can protect yourself, no matter what means you use, it is correct. For me, you are more important than anyone else. "

"Muhang?" Hearing Jiang Muhang's words, Jiang Xuan's expression trembled, and then she was filled with gratitude. She felt that the best thing she had done in her life was to marry Jiang Muhang. "But I'm worried that Su Yue will resent me. After all, I did something so bad to her." Now that her mind was clear, she regretted more and more her actions at the banquet. She could have just dodged and didn't need to pull Su Yue in front of the knife.

"Whatever Su Yue thinks, you don't need to care." Jiang Muhang didn't even care about Su Yue.

"What about Jiang Ci?" Jiang Xuan hesitated to speak. Su Yue might not care, but Jiang Ci was not an easy person to talk to, especially now that he was very protective of Su Yue. He knew that she had blocked the knife for Su Yue, and he would be very angry.

Jiang Muhang thought of this elder brother, his eyes darkened, and he responded to Jiang Xuan after a while, "If he blames you, I'll take the hit for you. Don't worry, just focus on recovering. "

Upon hearing this, Jiang Xuan was moved again.

Jiang Muhang left only in the early morning. After the door of the room was closed, Jiang Xuan slowly opened her eyes and picked up the phone next to her to make a call.

"Jiang Xuan, at this time, you shouldn't be calling me." The phone was answered instantly.

"Song Nianyue, you almost killed me." Jiang Xuan's voice was always gentle and sweet. But at this moment, she was a bit angry and gritted her teeth, "We agreed that the person you found would only scratch Su Yue's face. Why did that man stab people like a madman? It wasn't just about disfiguring her, but about taking lives. "