Chapter 85

Cold raindrops fell on everyone, soaking them with coldness. The rescue team braved the storm, prepared themselves, and began to rescue the people trapped under the pile of stones and mud. 

Gu Qing and another rescuer held onto Jiang Ci tightly. "Mr. Jiang, your hand needs to be bandaged. "

The rain poured down, and Jiang Ci's face turned pale, his lips turned blue, but his eyes became even darker and bottomless. "I said, let go!"

"Mr. Jiang!" Gu Qing wanted to say something, but he was thrown down by Jiang Ci. Even the nearby rescuers were knocked down by Jiang Ci in a split second. 

Gu Qing fell to the muddy ground and saw Jiang Ci run to the other side of the pile of stones. He dug the soil and sand with his bloody hands as if he didn't feel any pain. 

Jiang Ci had gone crazy. 

Meanwhile, in Aunt Ping's house, Sheng Yan was startled to see Su Yue suddenly faint. She quickly went to check on her and found that she had only fainted. 

She had no fever or other symptoms. 

She asked an elderly person who knew a little about medicine to help check on Su Yue. The person said that Su Yue had only fainted temporarily, perhaps because of the landslide. Su Yue was under extreme stress, and now that she had relaxed, she fainted. 

Sheng Yan borrowed a nearby phone and wanted to report this to Jiang Ci. After all, Jiang Ci had instructed them to report anything related to Su Yue, no matter how big or small. 

However, Sheng Yan called and found that Jiang Ci's phone was not answered. 

She repeated the call several times. 

Gu Qing glanced at the unfamiliar incoming call and answered it. 

"Gu Qing, where is Mr. Jiang?" The rain was too heavy around him, and Gu Qing thought he had misheard, "Sheng Yan?"

"It's me. Madam suddenly fainted, and I need to report to Mr. Jiang. Is Mr. Jiang with you?" Sheng Yan asked. 

"Sheng Yan, are you and Madam okay?" Gu Qing tightened his grip on the phone and suddenly sat up from the mud, "Are you not trapped under the mud?"

"Madam and I are both fine. Sheng Tian hurt her foot. How did you know about this?" She was about to report to Mr. Jiang. 

The usually steady Gu Qing couldn't help but curse, "Why didn't you contact me and Mr. Jiang earlier? Do you know. . ." He looked at Jiang Ci, who was still frantically digging in the rain, and immediately got up and ran over, trying to grab him. 

"Mr. Jiang, is Madam okay?"

"Get out of my way!" Jiang Ci's eyes were red, and he ignored Gu Qing completely. 

"Jiang Zong, Sheng Yan called and said Madam is fine. Jiang Zong, don't dig anymore." In the pouring rain, Gu Qing shouted at Jiang Ci. However, Jiang Ci seemed to hear nothing and ignored his words. 

Gu Qing knew that Jiang Ci had lost consciousness. 

"Sheng Yan, where is Madam? Let Madam answer the phone immediately." Gu Qing shouted loudly to Sheng Yan on the phone. 

"What happened?" Sheng Yan was a smart person and thought of something, surprised: "Gu Qing, are you and Jiang Zong in the village?" Otherwise, how did he know their situation? And just now she vaguely heard something, could it be that Jiang Zong mistakenly thought that she and Madam were buried under the mud pile?

"Yes, stop talking nonsense, let Madam answer the phone quickly!" Gu Qing looked at Jiang Ci's appearance, his hands covered in blood and mud, blurred, if this continued, he was afraid it would be over.