Chapter 9

At night, when Su Yue was going to sleep, she sat on the sofa, staring straight at the deep gray bed.

Although she had previously requested to sleep on the big bed, she didn't have the courage to do so, after all, she had never tried sleeping with a man before.

The room was very quiet, Jiang Ci had already put on his black pajamas and was lying straight on the bed, ready to rest.

"Leave some space for me, please." Su Yue bit her lip, looking at the man lying in the middle of the bed, she couldn't help but speak. After speaking, she quickly picked up a pillow from the sofa and walked over, afraid that she would have to sleep on the sofa again tonight.

Jiang Ci's eyes were closed, he pulled the corners of his mouth, "I thought you didn't have the guts to come up and sleep."

Su Yue held the pillow, her face was a little hot, she was indeed a bit timid, but after thinking about it, he was a blind man, could he still do anything to her? But she didn't dare to say it out loud.

She was about to say something, but the man on the bed sneered, he lazily yawned, his clear voice was exceptionally clear in the quiet room, "You're so ugly, do you think I would do anything to you?"

Su Yue: ". . . . . ."

A blind man who had ruined his appearance, actually still looked down on a fat person?

Su Yue took a deep breath, she threw the pillow onto the bed, kicked off her slippers, and climbed onto the bed. Su Yue was a little angry and a little aggrieved, she used to be very beautiful, with just one face, she almost dominated the entertainment industry, many female stars would grit their teeth when they saw her, after all, her appearance would take away all their limelight.

She was being criticized for being ugly.

Su Yue suddenly bent down and whispered into Jiang Ci's ear with a soft voice full of defiance, "I'm not ugly."

A scent of milk rushed into his nose, and the next second, a warm, moist breath sprayed on his ear. Jiang Ci's eyes, which were originally closed, opened, and his pitch-black eyes had no light.

Listening to the woman's low and soft yet defiant words, he raised his eyebrows, and the scar on the left side of his face faded away a bit under the dim light." I'm blind, but I'm not deaf." When he married Su Yue, many people felt sorry for him. His handsome younger brother married a beautiful fiancée, while he married an ugly woman.

Su Yue's cheeks puffed up with anger, making her face even rounder. How could this man be so despicable and hateful, poking at others' sore spots?

"I'm ugly now, but it doesn't mean I'll always be ugly." Su Yue thought of the ten pounds she had inexplicably lost before, and her voice became more confident." When I lose weight, I'll be beautiful too."

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and spoke in a cold tone, "It doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm blind, and you should be grateful for that." After speaking, he closed his eyes and ignored Su Yue.

He was proud of being blind?

Su Yue put the pillow next to Jiang Ci and looked at him. She moved the pillow away and lay down on the bed, far away from Jiang Ci. The mattress was not soft, but it was still more comfortable than lying on the sofa.

She breathed a sigh of relief, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

Originally, Su Yue thought that she wouldn't be able to sleep with a man lying next to her, but unexpectedly, she fell asleep in less than ten minutes.

Jiang Ci has always had shallow sleep. When he was entangled by something soft, he woke up. The faint smell of milk was clearer in the middle of the night, it was the smell of Su Yue's body.