Chapter 83

Upon receiving the secretary's message, I heard that people from the Shengshi Group came to visit and expressed their intention to invest in the film. 

Jin Mingjing was very happy. He had a dispute with his old man at home, and most of his cards were frozen, causing a problem with his funds. During this time, he wanted to win over some friends and borrow some money. Unexpectedly, a gold master came to give him money. 

It seems that hiring the famous director Guan was not a loss. Shengshi Group must have confidence in this film to want to invest in it. 

The secretary brought the guests to the conference room. 

Gu Qing repeated Jiang Ci's words to Jin Mingjing, "This is what our boss meant. "

Jin Mingjing frowned. He could understand if the investor had requests, but it was a bit too much to delete intimate scenes and not even allow a single shot. A film couldn't possibly not have the male and female leads kiss, and it was even more excessive to not allow any physical contact, which meant that even holding hands was not allowed. 

What a joke. Was this going to be a time-traveling film set in ancient times? He wanted to ask the other party, "Is your boss an old-fashioned person? What era are we in now?"

Gu Qing saw that Jin Mingjing's expression had changed and could naturally tell that he was unwilling. He spoke in a businesslike manner, "Of course, our boss has also specifically instructed that if your company does not accept the investment, then he will resort to acquisition. "

Upon hearing this, Jin Mingjing's expression became even more unsightly. 

He knew the strength of the Shengshi Group. Although the person in charge of the group had changed to Sheng Minghao due to an accident in recent years, the group had declined somewhat. However, the strength was still there. Even if he had to sacrifice the Jin family, he could not resist the Shengshi Group. 

However, according to what he knew, Sheng Minghao was planning a new project recently, so he should not have time to deal with his film. 

Jin Mingjing looked at Gu Qing and realized that the boss he mentioned was definitely not Sheng Minghao. Suddenly, he remembered the rumor that someone had taken over his shares after the sudden death of the person in charge of the Sheng Group, and this person had been hiding mysteriously behind the scenes. 

Could the boss mentioned by this assistant be that mysterious person?

Moreover, it seemed that the other party came directly for the male and female leads. Jin Mingjing was a smart person and immediately figured it out. He turned his chair next to the conference table and made a suggestion to Gu Qing. 

"The other party said to use a stand-in?" Jiang Ci frowned. 

"Yes," Gu Qing conveyed, "Mr. Jin's idea is that it's impossible for the male and female leads to have no physical contact at all, but holding hands or kissing can be done with a stand-in. "

Heh, was he supposed to watch the other party use Su Yue's face to kiss other men?

Impossible!

Jiang Ci coldly raised his eyebrows, "No, the intimate scenes must be deleted." "Jiang Zong, in fact, when Madam accepted this play, it represented that the plot of the play is within her acceptable range. If the script suddenly changes and Madam knows about it, she may be unhappy. Perhaps we can ask for Madam's opinion?" Gu Qing advised. 

Jiang Ci lazily lifted his eyelids, glanced at his subordinate, and sneered, "Mind your own business!"

Throughout the day, it was mostly Su Yue and Xu Shen's scenes together.