Chapter 126: Extra Story

The pink diamond necklace, under the bright lights in the hall, refracted a charming and dazzling light, making people's hearts beat faster and leaving every woman defenseless.

"Miss Su, this pink diamond necklace suits you very well." The manager's face carried a polite smile and his attitude was respectful.

"Come, Yue Yue, let Mom help you put it on." Fang Ru thought her daughter looked beautiful and anything would look good on her, but this necklace was outstanding and suited her well.

The pink diamond necklace was worn around Su Yue's neck. She was wearing a soft white V-neck sweater today, which was suitable for wearing a necklace.

Ye Yiyi walked over and saw the necklace on the girl in front of her, perfect and flawless. The pink diamond shone brightly against her snow-white skin, making it hard to look away.

Ye Yiyi's eyes grew hot as she looked at the necklace. She had never seen or owned such a beautiful necklace before and she wanted to try it on. Thinking this, she turned her head and looked at Ye Qing with a pair of eyes full of longing.

Ye Qing was softened by her daughter's gaze. Even though she was shy, she couldn't resist her overflowing motherly love. She also saw that the girl in front of her looked good with the necklace and guessed that it would look good on Yiyi too. When she saw the other person take off the necklace, she spoke gently to the manager, "Hello, my daughter also likes this necklace. Can we take a look at it?"

The manager was a little surprised by the audacity of these two customers, but his professional attitude was good and he politely refused, "I'm sorry, these two customers are currently looking at the necklace. "

"Didn't they finish trying it on?" Ye Yiyi scratched her head and wanted to get her hands on the necklace. Her tone was a bit impatient.

Fang Ru frowned. No matter who it was, if someone who lacked tact wanted to snatch something they had their eye on, they wouldn't be happy. The manager is very good at reading people's expressions. He noticed that the two VIP guests were unhappy, so he quickly spoke up: "I'm sorry, miss, but this pink diamond is only available for high-level VIP customers to select and purchase. "

"So, you mean even if we want to buy it, we can't?" Ye Qing was slightly surprised.

"Yes, madam. "

Ye Yiyi was also surprised. It was her first time coming to such a high-end jewelry store, and she realized that even if you had money, you might not be able to buy what you wanted. She bit her lip, put her hand on Ye Qing's arm, and gently shook it twice.

"Then, how can we become high-level VIPs of your store?" Ye Qing was also a first-time customer at such a place and was not familiar with the rules.

"If a customer wants to become a high-level VIP, they need to spend ten million yuan or recharge a membership card with ten million yuan. Either one of these conditions is acceptable." The manager replied.

Ye Yiyi tightened her grip on Ye Qing's arm and couldn't help but exclaim, "Ten million yuan?" Wasn't this just robbing people? She had never seen ten million yuan before. "Is this necklace also worth ten million yuan?"

"Ten million yuan is only to become a member of our store. As for this pink diamond necklace, it is worth eighty million yuan. It is an extremely rare pink diamond that retains its perfect shape, with a pure and transparent color, and can be called perfect. "

Upon hearing this, Ye Yiyi was stunned. This necklace was worth eighty million yuan?

She knew that Uncle Jiang had only given her and her mother one million yuan on their card this morning. At that time, she was already ecstatic because one million yuan was something she had never dared to imagine. She couldn't spend it all at once, so she suggested buying some jewelry. But she didn't expect that the pink diamond in front of her would cost eighty million yuan.