Chapter 28

In the corridor, occasionally passersby walked by, not knowing whether they felt the subtle atmosphere. The passersby took a glance and quickly left.

Little Haohao's big eyes timidly looked at the adults who were walking towards them. He held Jiang Ci's hand tightly, his chubby little face tightened, and even his small body leaned towards Jiang Ci's feet.

"Look, Jiang Dashao's eyes are really blind, tsk tsk, even his face has been burned, it's really terrifying." The man who spoke first looked at Jiang Ci with interest, "Zeng Cheng, do you think this face looks like a ghost?"

The man called Zeng Cheng held a cigarette and laughed arrogantly, "Yes, it does. Fortunately, it's daytime now. If I met Jiang Dashao at night, I might be scared and hit him." His words made the people around him laugh.

The leading man was Xie Fei. He walked forward, approached Jiang Ci, and spoke with a sinister voice, "Jiang Dashao, oh no, now I should call you Jiang Blind, right? I guess you won't recognize who I am."

Jiang Ci's face was expressionless, and his thin lips were mocking, "I'm not interested in knowing who you are. Don't block my way."

"Ha, so arrogant. Even if you've become blind, you're still so proud?"

Xie Fei laughed triumphantly, "Now the heir of the Jiang family is Jiang Muhang. I heard that you, a blind man, have been abandoned by the Jiang family and live in a small corner every day. It's really pitiful. I never thought that the once high and mighty Jiang Dashao would have such a day."

While mocking, he cracked his fingers and looked at Jiang Ci with a sinister gaze.

Previously, Xie's family and Jiang's family competed for a project. At that time, the head of Hengyuan Group was still Jiang Ci. Jiang Ci secretly made a move and designed to destroy the project that Xie's family invested the most in, causing Xie's family to have difficulty with their finances. Before Xie's family went bankrupt, his father took him to find Jiang Ci, apologized, and promised not to compete with Jiang Ci again.

He still remembers to this day how Jiang Ci sat on the office chair, looking down on everyone with arrogance. He and his father were almost groveling before Jiang Ci, but he still ignored them and even looked at them coldly, mocking them as losers.

Fortunately, even heaven couldn't stand Jiang Ci. When the Xie family was almost bankrupted by Jiang Ci's attacks, he had an accident that not only burned him but also blinded him. Now, the Xie family not only recovered but also became more powerful than before.

And Jiang Ci, in front of them, had become a shady, blind, and miserable dog.

"Do you want to see how Jiang's young master barks like a dog?" Xie Fei laughed maliciously, and his words became more and more outrageous.

Others immediately joined in, "Xie Fei, that's too much. How can you only make Jiang's young master bark like a dog? He should also meow like a cat, or better yet, scream like a lunatic."

"My dad is not a dog!" Suddenly, a child's voice rang out.

Little Haohao glared at the adults around him, not knowing them but hearing them laugh at his dad for being blind and calling him a dog. They must be bad people!

"Hmm?" Xie Fei looked down at him, "Is this Jiang's young master's illegitimate child? He's quite brave."

Zeng Cheng stepped forward and picked up Little Haohao, taking him away.

Xie Fei immediately stopped Jiang Ci from moving, "Jiang's young master, don't move around. I'm afraid I might accidentally hurt your wild seed."

Jiang Ci's eyes were gloomy, with a layer of coldness. He sneered, "Do you want to hit me?"