Chapter 123 (End)

Meanwhile, at the Jiang family's side, not only was Jiang Ke, who often went out, present, but also Song Laotai Tai came.

She was dressed in a black qipao with a red silk hem embroidered with bamboo, holding a string of Buddhist beads, and looked peaceful.

Jiang Xuan was originally recuperating in her room, but was brought over by Jiang Lao Ye. These past few days, she had been hiding in her room due to shame and had not stepped out of her room. Seeing this situation today, she felt a little uneasy.

Not long after, when Jiang Mu Hang was seen returning, Jiang Xuan's heart finally felt a little relieved. "Mu Hang."

Jiang Mu Hang walked in with big steps, his black suit jacket covered in snow. He took off his jacket and casually placed it aside. "Grandpa, grandma, dad, mom, I'm back." His handsome face showed no expression as he sat down next to Jiang Xuan.

"You're back." Jiang Lao Ye, who had been closing his eyes, slowly opened them. His usually sharp eyes looked at his grandson.

All along, he felt that his eldest grandson, Jiang Ci, was difficult to discipline and control. Even though he had the ability, he felt that one day his reckless behavior would ruin Hengyuan Group and the Jiang family. Therefore, he had never liked his eldest grandson and instead favored Jiang Mu Hang, his youngest grandson. Compared to Jiang Ci's arbitrary behavior and refusal to be taught, Jiang Mu Hang was outstanding in both ability and character. Although he was also cold and ruthless, he at least respected him, listened to him, and was willing to learn from him. If Hengyuan Group was handed over to his youngest grandson, he would be at ease.

Now, Jiang Lao Ye looked defeated, with his temples already grayed, making him appear somewhat old. He stared straight at Jiang Mu Hang for a while before having the butler bring out a report.

"This is a report on the blood relationship." The report was placed on the coffee table.

Jiang Mu Hang's eyes darkened, showing no expression. On the other side, Song Xiaoqing looked horrified, raising her head in disbelief at the report.

Grandpa Jiang saw the expression on his daughter-in-law's face and understood everything. "Xiaoqing, don't you want to look at the report?" he asked.

"Dad, I. . ." Song Xiaoqing's usual graceful demeanor disappeared, and she looked to her mother, Madam Song, for help.

"Do you have something to say?" Grandpa Jiang's eyes were filled with anger.

Jiang Muhang picked up the report from the coffee table and glanced at the results. He crumpled the report in his hand and said, "Grandpa, this isn't true." It turned out that during this time, Grandpa had asked the butler to investigate.

He had been too careless.

He thought that Grandpa didn't take Jiang Ci's words to heart, but he underestimated Grandpa's suspicious nature.

"I had Old Zhang monitor the report until the results came out. There shouldn't be any problems with this report." He had only been skeptical, but he was shocked by the results.

Grandpa Jiang had always loved this grandson, but he wasn't a member of the Jiang family. He had loved and nurtured an heir for over twenty years, only to find out that he was a bastard!

"Xiaoqing, my Jiang family hasn't wronged you. You've made someone else's bastard into a member of my Jiang family, even the heir. You're destroying my Jiang family." Grandpa Jiang's veins bulged on his forehead, and the anger he had been suppressing since he received the report finally erupted. He slammed the coffee table and said, "Madam Song, how will your family compensate mine for this?"