Chapter 79

When it was almost time for kindergarten to end, Su Yue pulled Jiang Ci to wait at the school gate early. When the bell rang for class to end, she immediately took Jiang Ci's hand and walked into the kindergarten to pick up Jiang Haoyan. 

In the classroom, little Haohao's two chubby hands were folded on the table, his small body straight, listening to the teacher's lecture. Beside him, his new classmate, Da Zhuang, leaned close to him and whispered, "My mom and dad are coming to pick me up later, what about you, Haohao? Are your mom and dad coming?"

Little Haohao pursed his lips and nodded hard, "They're coming." Su Yue promised that she and his dad would come to pick him up. 

Da Zhuang raised his head proudly and boasted, "Haohao, my mom is the most beautiful mom in the world. You'll see my mom later. "

Little Haohao's black eyes turned and he lowered his head, thinking that Su Yue was also very beautiful, but she was not Haohao's mom. 

"Everyone sit down, be quiet, classmates whose names are called by the teacher, pick up your own backpack and walk out, your mom and dad are here. Those whose names are not called, sit down obediently." The kindergarten teacher said gently to the children. 

Da Zhuang's waist was also straight, "My mom and dad will definitely come to pick me up. "

Sure enough, the next second, the teacher called Da Zhuang's name. 

Da Zhuang took his little backpack and smiled at little Haohao, "My mom and dad are here, I'm leaving, bye. "

"Bye!" Little Haoho waved to him, raised his head to look outside the window, and when he saw his tall dad outside, he instantly grinned, his little butt moved, and he almost couldn't sit still. Little Haohao held his backpack tightly and rushed out of the door when the teacher called his name. Of course, he was a polite and good child. He waved goodbye to the teacher even though he was in a hurry. 

"Goodbye, Haohao. "

Haohao ran out and came to Jiang Ci. He looked up and shouted loudly, "Daddy!"

"Haohao, is this your mother?" A strong voice came from behind. His parents, Qian, were holding hands and ready to leave when they saw Haohao come out. "Haohao, your mother is so beautiful. "

Haohao's white and tender face turned red. His big eyes were shy and he pouted. He secretly glanced at Su Yue. Would she be angry if others thought she was Haohao's mother?

The little guy lowered his head, blushing and feeling shy and scared. He was not a good child. Da Zhuang would know he was lying later. 

His two chubby hands twisted unconsciously. He didn't dare to look at Su Yue or respond to Da Zhuang's words. 

"Hello, I am Haohao's mother. Are you his new friend?" Su Yue took Haohao's hand and smiled, greeting Da Zhuang not far away. 

Hearing this, Haohao raised his little head in disbelief and looked at Su Yue with his big, bright eyes. 

"I am Haohao's friend." Da Zhuang's face was black and red. He thought Haohao's mother was really beautiful. 

Su Yue smiled and nodded to Da Zhuang's parents to greet them, "We'll leave first, and we'll see you tomorrow, Hao Hao." 

"Mm-hmm, bye-bye, Hao Hao," Da Zhuang waved his hand. 

Little Hao Hao was full of joy, his little mouth grinned high, and he waved his hand to Da Zhuang, "Bye-bye, Da Zhuang." 

Hao Hao also has a mother now. 

Back in the car, Su Yue found that little Hao Hao had actually taken the initiative to get closer to her. For a moment, she was a little surprised. Although little Hao Hao had let her hold him and hold hands before, the child still didn't have that kind of clingy closeness to her.