Chapter 99

Over there, Lu's mother received the money given by Lu Xiang and went to the market excitedly. She first bought chicken legs that Jiang Haoyan liked. Her daughter had just told her to buy some good food, so Lu's mother looked at the money in her hand and took out three bills and put them in another pocket, leaving only 100 yuan to buy food. 

    She picked some shrimp, fish, and crabs, all of which were very cheap and had been left over. 

    At noon, when the meal was ready, Lu Xiang saw some shrimp, crabs, fish, and golden and fragrant fried chicken legs on the table. She looked satisfied and turned to Jiang Haoyan, who was playing with his toys over there, and said, "Haohao, go wash your hands. It's time to eat. "

    Jiang Haoyan put the toy car back in its place and followed Lu Xiang to wash his hands. 

    Lu Xiang felt that Jiang Haoyan was really easy to take care of, even when he was playing, he wouldn't make a fuss, and he was very polite. If she really took him in to raise, he would be easy to take care of, and she wouldn't feel bored. 

    "Let's eat." Lu's mother deftly arranged the dishes on the table. "I made a lot of dishes today, my dear grandson, you should eat more. "

    Jiang Haoyan nodded and sat down on the chair. He looked around and found the chicken legs he liked. 

    "Don't be shy, Haohao. Just tell the teacher what you like, and the teacher will serve you." Lu Xiang sat next to Jiang Haoyan and served him a chicken leg. 

    "Thank you, teacher." Jiang Haoyan licked his lips and took a big bite. 

    On the other side, Lu's mother smiled kindly to make the child closer to her. She kept serving Jiang Haoyan food. "My dear grandson, eat more shrimp and fish. Grandma stir-fried them and they taste great. "

"Mom, why are these shrimp so pink and white? Are they not fresh?" Lu Xiang looked at the plate of shrimp and felt that the color was not as bright and shiny as fresh shrimp. 

"How can they not be fresh? When I bought them, the shrimp were still lively and jumping. You never liked eating shrimp, so how would you know what color they are?" Lu's mother gave Jiang Haoyan a lot of shrimp and said, "Come on, Auntie doesn't eat them, so Grandma will give them all to Haoyan. Be a good grandson and don't waste Grandma's hard work in cooking. "

Jiang Haoyan looked at the bowl full of shrimp, pouted his little mouth, and obediently ate them. 

After lunch, little Haoyan asked Lu Xiang again about his mother's photo. 

Lu Xiang thought that the child was only playing with toys and had forgotten about it, but he still remembered. Facing the little guy's bright and shiny big eyes, Lu Xiang smiled reluctantly and said, "Haoyan, sit down first. I'll go find your mother's photo for you. "

Walking into the kitchen, Lu Xiang pulled Lu's mother over and asked, "Mom, do you still have Big Sister's photo? The child has been thinking about it. "

"No, we've moved so many times, and we've lost all our old things. Besides, at that time, I was angry that your sister didn't listen and ran away alone, so I threw away all her things." Lu's mother said while washing the dishes, "The child is so easy to coax. Tell him that we can't find the photo for now and let him come back next time to see it. This way, he will obediently come to our house, won't he?"

"Mom, you're still as sharp as ever." Lu Xiang leaned on Lu's mother's shoulder and acted spoiled for a while. Then she went back to her room and pretended to look for the photo. She planned to take a nap because she got up too early this morning and was still sleepy. When she passed through the living room, she saw Jiang Haoyan sitting obediently and watching TV, which made her feel relieved.