Chapter 57

In the middle of the night, the curved moon has already disappeared, and the room is quiet. 

On the deep gray sofa that is over a meter long, a man's long legs are bent as if he has nowhere to put them. His eyes are closed, his thin lips are tightly pursed, and his displeasure can still be seen. 

In the next moment, Jiang Ci opened his eyes and looked at the warm yellow chandelier on the ceiling. He squinted his eyes. 

His arms were empty, and he was not used to it. 

There was no faint smell of milk in his nose, and he couldn't sleep. 

Jiang Ci turned his body to the side. Because there was a certain distance between the sofa and the bed, he could only see the curves of the quilt on the opposite bed. He sneered. Why should he sleep so uncomfortably? Obviously, he could sleep comfortably by holding Su Yue's warm and soft body. 

His thin lips tightened even more. 

Jiang Ci has never been one to compromise. He sat up, picked up a pillow, and walked directly towards the big bed. 

Whoever sleeps on the sofa is stupid. 

Su Yue's head was hurting, and the ringing of the phone kept her from sleeping. She just closed her eyes. Hearing the faint footsteps, the other side of the big bed sank. Before she could even react, a big hand had already hugged her from behind. 

"Jiang Ci?" Su Yue softly called out to him. 

"Shut up and sleep." Jiang Ci's chest was against her back, his chin resting on the side of her neck, smelling her faint milk fragrance, his brow relaxed. 

Indeed, this was the most comfortable. 

Su Yue opened her eyes, her clear and watery eyes turning around. She ignored Jiang Ci's fierce scolding and turned her body to look at him. "Jiang Ci, are you still angry. . . "

"If you don't like it, I'll send the puppy away after its leg is healed." She reached out and placed her hand on both sides of his face, the warm palm touching the scar. 

It was a bit itchy, but Jiang Ci didn't push her hand away. 

Under the soft light, Jiang Ci's cold expression softened a bit. 

Su Yue took the initiative to lean over, lifted her chin, and kissed Jiang Ci's tense jaw. "Jiang Ci, don't be angry." If he was angry, she wouldn't be able to sleep well all night. 

With a gentle and soft voice, Su Yue's pair of black eyes looked at him like rippling water. Jiang Ci lowered his eyelids, and the strange and restless feeling in his chest all night suddenly disappeared. 

"Trying to appease me again." Jiang Ci sneered coldly. 

"Hmm?" Before Su Yue could react, the warm fingertips lifted her chin and her lips were already pressed by a slightly cool touch. Fine and dense kisses fell on her lips, and the refreshing taste suddenly rushed into her mouth. Su Yue was so surprised that her long and thick eyelashes trembled slightly. 

A pair of moist black eyes inadvertently met Jiang Ci's black eyes, which were deep and shimmering. She realized for the first time that his eyes were so beautiful. 

"Anger value: 0. "

Su Yue opened her eyes wide and looked at Jiang Ci. 

The warm breaths exchanged with each other in the quiet night, and the chin was rubbed by the slightly calloused fingertips, making it itchy. This time was completely different from the previous shallow experience.