Chapter 61

Someone uploaded a video of Su Yue's performance online, and some netizens even cut out the scene of the old witch falling to the ground and standing up, which was amazing. The video was instantly forwarded by millions of people and became popular. 

"Oh my god, this old witch is so beautiful, she looks like a fairy. "

"The most beautiful girl in the pure campus drama, no, even more beautiful than those, I can't stop staring. "

"Too beautiful, too fairy-like, I'm crazy about her, please give me her contact information. "

"Oh my god, who can resist this beauty? She's definitely a hundred times prettier than our school's flower. "

"Is this B University's school flower? I'm willing to transfer to B University just to see her every day. She's so beautiful, she's the national school flower. "

"Ah, today I was there in person and was stunned when I saw her. I've been at this school for three years and didn't know there was such a beautiful schoolmate. Her looks, I'm convinced. "

"She's okay, I think the girl in the video has been photoshopped. Her features are so delicate, I don't know if she's had plastic surgery. She's no match for the natural beauty of Jiang Xuan, who was also there in person. She's so fair-skinned. "

"This old witch is so beautiful, the most beautiful witch in history. I strongly demand that she debut. "

. . . 

There were some black spots sprayed on it, but they were quickly overwhelmed by praise. The reposts and likes kept increasing, and it remained steadily at the top of the hot search. 

Su Yue knew that the news of her being on the hot search was told to her by Jin Mingyuan over the phone. Jin Mingyuan kept praising her for giving her face and being impressive. 

After hanging up the phone, Su Yue took her phone and wanted to see the comments from netizens. However, she couldn't find her hot search or her videos and photos online. It was as if they had been cleared out, leaving only some comments about the B university flower, but that was from a previous video of the flower dancing. 

Strange. 

Didn't Jin Mingyuan say that she saw her on the hot search? Why was it removed so quickly?

Su Yue searched a few more times but still couldn't find it. Oh well, she put down her phone. After all, she had often been on the hot search before and wasn't too surprised. 

Su Yue took her prepared sleepwear and went to take a shower. 

Jiang Ci lazily lifted his eyelids and watched Su Yue's slender figure walk into the bathroom. He took out his phone and opened the video that his assistant had sent him of Su Yue. 

His fingertips paused on the phone screen, freezing the moment when Su Yue stood up, her hat falling off and her expression slightly stunned. In the screen, Su Yue's dark eyes were watery, with a look of confusion and helplessness, pitiful and deserving of sympathy. 

His slender fingertips touched the screen, gently rubbing it. 

Skimming through videos, Jiang Ci clicked on a photo that had been brightened by netizens, and Su Yue looked stunning in it. 

"Tsk!"

Jiang Ci pursed his lips. He was already annoyed by the college boys, and he couldn't let Su Yue's photos leak out and make enemies for himself. 

After a while, Su Yue came out of the shower, with a damp body. 

She was wearing a dark blue silk nightgown, and the gentle swaying of the hem under the warm yellow light was like a green lake in the spring breeze. There were a few small white flowers embroidered on the side, adding a touch of freshness.