60

"Alpha, we have a problem." Gamma Ray said barging into Damien's office.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Alpha Xander is outside the territory with a pack of wolves." He said and Damien sighed.

"I will be on my way." Damien said and dismissed him.

"Ciara, come over, I was told that Xander is here." Damien said through the mind link.

Not long after did Ciara joined them and they went to meet Xander.

*

*

They stood facing each other like warriors.

"You know why I am here, where is my sister?" Xander asked.

"As you know, she is not here." Damien replied.

"The last time I checked she is your luna." Xander said.

"She was." Damien corrected him.

Xander had tried reaching out to Nicole but she was neither picking her call nor answering her messages. She got him so worried about her.

"Haven't you heard that she is not my mate and that the pretty lady over here is." Damien said.

"What?!!"

"This was not part of the alliance." Xander yelled.

"And I remember telling you that I would not reject my mate." Damien shot back.

"Xander, you need to calm down and let's go in to talk." Ciara said.

Xander looked at her from head to toe.

"And who are you?" He asked.

She smiled.

"Ciara." She said.

"You... I thought you were already dead." Xander said and was cut off by a growl from Damien.

He hates it when people keep on repeating her death over and over again.

"She is alive, anything else?" Damien asked.

"Let's go in, please." She begged.

Xander looked around his pack like he was sending them orders through the mind link.

He turned and followed Damien and Ciara.

*

They opened the door and went in.

"So what is it you wanna discuss?" Xander said suddenly losing his patience.

He has to find his sister.

"First, your sister is at Crimson moon pack." Ciara said.

He looked at her.

"The last time I checked she was brought here so how did she get to Crimson moon pack." Xander shouted with Killian surfacing.

"You need to calm down Killian." Cayden said taking over Damien's body.

After a minute of silence, Ciara spoke up.

"I just wanted to tell you the things that happened in the past were not my fault." She said and went on to explain everything.

After she was done, Xander could not believe it.

"Your own sister asked a witch to strengthen our mate bond and if I were to remember, it was strictly forbidden." Damien said.

He was tongue tied and dumbfounded. He just stood up and left without a word.