29

**DAMIEN'S POV**

Nicole has been uncontrollable this past few days that she arrived. She kept asking the date for her Luna ceremony and when we are going to get marked. Blah blah blah. Urrghh! So frustrating. She keeps behaving like she is the luna already.

I had told my parents about the so called marriage alliance between us.

.....FLASHBACK......

"What of your mate?" My dad, Alpha Derrick, asked.

"I am not going to reject her." I said , almost growling at the thought of rejecting Ciara.

"So when is the luna ceremony?" He asked.

"In three months' time." I said and left.

*******END OF FLASHBACK*******

"You are not marking Nicole." Cayden said in my head.

"I know, i know." I said tiredly, pinching the bridge of my nose. I am really tired.

She has been finding it hard to adapt to the new environment. Most times when we will see each other, she will keep her head bowed and be like "Good day, Alpha Damien", i just nod my head and walk off.

I noticed she and Hudson had been getting along recently. She does not talk to any one tho, i guess she is still scared of being bullied.

**CIARA'S POV**

It has been two weeks since i got to Damien's pack. It has not been easy to blend in. I kept my head bowed, did most of the chores like cooking and cleaning. The pack members loved my food the very moment they ate it, they told me that i should keep cooking.

Well, there was this wolf Tavia had been hanging out with during the time i was still at Vengeful Eyed pack. I later realized that it was Beta Hudson's wolf, Jace, he is the only one that knew i am Damien's mate.

A lot of females wanted to befriend me but i told them to give me some time. Nicole has been talking bad of me since but they don't look at me at that perspective. They want me to let them in but the last time i did that, i was blamed wrongly for something i did not cause. I cannot give anyone such chance maybe with time.... I can make friends fully.

I really need to go for a run, Tavia has been clawing at me to let her out. Hmmmmm.

I walked towards the room and pulled off my clothes. I imagined my self in my wolf form, soon i morphed into my wolf form, my eye sight and hearing became clear and sharp. She pushed me to the back of the mind.

Then she took off in a very inhuman speed, feeling the soft breeze on my fur, i felt relaxed. Then suddenly i heard some other footsteps, i screeched to an halt and stood in a very defensive stance.

A wolf with black fur and some cream dots came into view.

"Who is this?" I asked

"Him." Tavia said.

"Him, who?" I asked, obviously not knowing who it was.

"Damien." She said. Then i noticed his silvery pair of eyes.

"What?!!!!!" I yelled.

She barked at him but he did not bulge.

What the hell is she doing ?

Instead, he started walking towards us,

"Move away." I told her but Tavia being a horny wolf, did not move but gave him a wolfy grin.

"Ciara, Cayden wants to go for a run with me." She said, without waiting for my approval they took off. Urggghhh! Horny wolves.

**DAMIEN'S POV**

I was going for a run in the woods when i caught this refreshing scent that has my wolf purring, she .... She is closer. Following the scent, i got to where she was in her wolf form.

She stood in a defensive manner but relaxed the moment she saw that it was me. She barked at me. Huh, defiant wolf.

"Get out of the way, Cayden." I said to him since he was in control. But Cayden being fully whipped by Tavia did not bulge but walked over to her.

"Do not tell her that." I said sternly but as usual my wolf does not listen to me.

He told her that they should go for a run. Urgh! Arggghh!. And they took off.

"Woah, this feels so good." Cayden said.

"Yeah, so relaxing and refreshing." I said in agreement.

We stopped by a lake and played around for a while, chasing each other, pushing her into the lake and she dragging into the lake also. My wolf got lots of courage when it comes to women. He's had several crush in the past, a pity that they all had their own mates. They kept playing around like even we the humans were confused, if someone had seen us like this, they would have thought we were couples, not like we were not though.. We are mates, pretty much.

Moon goddess knows how much i am restraining myself and Cayden from marking her.

Before you know, they both shifted to our human form leaving us naked without telling us. Fvck!