Chapter 13

**XANDER POV**

I trust her and she broke the trust. I loved her but she pretended to love me. What a waste of love.

"Ahrrrggghhh!!!!!" I yelled as i threw everything in my office away.

  I felt betrayed and heartbroken. My so called other half slept with another man in an hotel. Gosh, i have been a fool all along the while. Oblivious to see the real her.

As the time i met her, i thought my years of staying alone was over, i felt that i had someone who i could come back to and cry in her bosom, i felt like i found who will willingly and eventually stay by my side and won't leave, who will accept every part of me, who will correct me when i am wrong, but no,i thought wrong.

"Fuck, Xander, what have you done to your office?" Lucas yelled as he barged in.

"Hey, you had better watch your tongue, Beta." I growled at him, radiating my Alpha enemy.

He bared his neck in submission.

"But what is all of this?" He asked cautiously.

"Let's go train." I said ignoring his question.

"Train ?" He asked obviously taken aback.

"You mean i should spar with you with this state of mind, hell no!." He said as i started to fume.

He was disobeying me. My wolf was so on the edge to pounce on him.

"I have a mate to take care of, i don't want to get killed...." Lucas was still explaining why he could not spar with me.

Immediately, i shifted into my huge wolf and jumped on him unexpectedly.

He also changed into his wolf and we began fighting, scratching, thrashing, biting, breaking everything in the office. He was soon becoming weak as i kept hitting him repeatedly.

I moved away from him and stood up.

"Get your wounds treated and tell Ciara to clean this place up." I said and ran out.

"Man, you need to calm down." He choked out.

*************

As i got to the field, i stoped by the lake. I noticed an appearance behind me, i turned to see Kira smiling sadly at me.

" What do you want?" I asked in a gruff voice.

"I said what are you doing here?" I asked sounding more impatient.

  I just want her out of here.

" I heard what happened between you and Eunice, i am sorry about it." She said while i raised an eyebrow, suspiciously looking at her.

" Whoever told you that is sick in the head." I said as i turned back to the lake, staring at my reflection in it.

"I.... " She was saying but i cut her off.

"You can leave." I said.

"But.." She insisted.

"I said you can leave." I yelled at her.

"Xander, you need to calm down." She said while i growling warningly at her.

She left immediately.

I saw Lucas coming towards my direction, i guess he has already taken care of his broken nose and the injuries i angrily incurred on him.

" You need to calm down, man." He said as he took a seat on ground beside me.

"How do you expect me to calm down, i mean my mate cheated on me and you expect me to take it lightly." I snapped at him.

"What you calm down and think properly." He said careful of whatever is being ushered out of his mouth.

"Don't you think this is a bit strange?" He said after several minutes passed.

"What so you mean?" I asked.

"I mean......" He said.

********

"Let's do it that way, i want every feedback of it." I said sternly.