25

**XANDER'S POV**

Why am i feeling sad? Wait is it me or is it Eunice?

Where is she?

I looked around but could not find her. I went over to my wardrobe and started pulling out several shorts.

"Is it true?" Eunice's voice boomed behind me. I turned to look at her. She was crying.... Wait...why?.

"What is true?" I asked obviously confused.

"You and Kira." She said. Oops, i knew she would not let go.

"Yes." I replied simply.

"Do you know she rejected her mate because of you ?,she also gave you her dignity." She said crying.

"Do not mind her, she gave it to me because she wanted, she could have refused at first, she was greedy for the Luna position so do not let whatever she said get in to your head." I said to her. I said moving close to her. I drew her closer to myself and hugged her before you know it moved into an intense kiss then boomed..... Sensual lovemaking.

**NICOLE'S POV**

"Now the day is over."

"Night is drawing nigh."

"Shadow of the evening."

"Still across the sky."

I sang joyfully satisfied with what is gonna happen tomorrow. It is gonna be a big day for Ciara. Guess what it will be about..... Hahahaha.

All thanks to Melissa, i was able to do it without being noticed. Werewolf and witches do not usually get along, Melissa had to mask her scent, being a pureblooded witch is a good advantage.

**XANDER'S POV**

The next morning.....

Bang.... Bang..... Bang...

A bang on my bedroom door early this morning... What the fvck is that?

I stood up sluggishly, turned to Eunice and covered her up with the bedsheets properly. I opened the door to see Lucas breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon.

"Xan.... Xander." He said. I ushered him in and handed him a glass of water.

"What is happening outside?" I questioned him.

"There is an uproar at the backyard outside." He said.

"What?" I asked as i jogged outside to see Ciara on the floor almost breathless with the pack members and some lunas and alphas.

"What is happening?" I demanded.

"Ciara is a thief." A pack member suddenly said.

Huh.. What does that mean?

"She stole the diamond ring of the Luna of evergreen pack." I heard another voice say.

I don't believe it. One thing i know about Ciara is the she cannot steal. But this... This is confusing to me.

"How did it happen?" I asked.

"Early this morning,i heard a knock on my door, i opened it to see the Alpha Patrick and his wife at my door. They explained to me how they were looking for her ring so i asked the pack guards to do a thorough search for each rooms and we found it in Ciara's room." Lucas said.

Kill her... Kill her... She is a disgrace to this pack.

"Can i see you privately, Alpha Xander?" I heard a voice and turned to see.......