26

**DAMIEN'S POV**

"Mate is in trouble." Cayden said moving around in my head and puffing. Gosh! Can't a man get some rest?

Wait, what! Ciara is in trouble, this is the height of it. I stood up instantly.

"Hudson." I called out while wearing a pair of trousers.

"Yes, Alpha." He replied coming in.

"What is happening?" I asked knowing but i just want to ask.

"An omega stole a Luna's ring or so is what they said." He said.

Stole? Oh c'mon.

After i was done, i went outside to see my mate lying unconsciously on the floor with people surrounding her. My wolf was clawing at me to rip every one's head away from their neck.

Easy man!

I cannot act rashly because of the alliance.

Alliance my foot? Cayden scoffed at me.

"Alliance that will keep your pack safe." I retorted.

........Flashback...........

"Good day, Alpha Damien." Alpha Xander greeted me.

"Good day to you." I replied.

"So i think you already know the reason we are holding this meeting." He said while i nodded.

"So we would not beat about the bush." He said looking at his sister.

"The condition for the alliance is a marriage contract." He said quickly.

What!!!!!! Marriage what!!!!!! Wait to whom?!!!!!

Cayden was blowing my head with several questions. I sighed.

"With whom?" I asked.

"My sister here, Nicole." He said looking at her.

I turned to see her smiling all over.

"What of her mate?" I asked. Because i don't want to be at war with a horny male wolf over a lady that is not mine.

"She chose this herself." The beta said, not liking the idea one bit. Oh i see.

"What of my mate?" I asked. They all looked at me.

"Because i am not going to be rejecting my mate because of some alliance." I said.

"See Alpha Damien, this is the only condition we have for the alliance." He said.

"Don't you care about your mate?" I asked directing the question to her. She looked away.

"Don't you care about your sister's happiness?" I asked Alpha Xander.

"She is happy with the decision she made." He said non-chalantly.

I could not reject the offer because my pack has been facing recent rouge attack this days. Other packs are also trying their best in protecting their pack. It has been so hard.

"Okay." I said.

"What of mate?" Cayden said but i chose to ignore. This Nicole of a lady is definitely not breeding my pups.

End of flashback................

Kill her..... Kill her.....

The chanting of the voices brought me out of my thoughts. I turned to Alpha Xander.

"Can i see you privately?" I asked.

We went inside...

"I want the omega as part of our deal." I said. To say Xander was shocked is an understatement.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Since she is useless here, i decided to bring her with me to my pack, at least in my pack we do not beat thieves up." I said.

"But....." He was saying.

"You are the Alpha of your pack, you set the rules." I stated obviously annoyed by his reaction. Gosh! He was behaving in a very funny way.

"Okay." He said giving up.

**XANDER'S POV**

I turned to see Alpha Damien.

"Can i see you privately?" He asked. We went inside.

**********

To say i was shocked is an understatement, i mean, what does he want with Ciara. We went outside.

I summoned the medical emergency team. They came and took Ciara to the hospital.

"Since the diamond ring has been found, i sincerely apologized for the trouble my pack member caused you." I said.

"It is okay." She said while i nodded.

"Go back to your different post." I dismiss everyone.

I went inside to meet Eunice.

"What happened?" She asked while i explained everything to her.

"Did she steal it?" She asked.

"I don't think so." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I have known Ciara for a very long time to know she does not steal." I said and sighed.

"I am hungry and i need a bath, so please excuse me." I said and left for the bathroom.