23

**NICOLE'S POV**

In the afternoon...

"Hi, Lucas." I said greeting Beta Lucas in the kitchen.

"Hey, Nicole." He replied.

"What of Jane?" I asked.

After the incident with Kira, Jane was pained that she was her friend and she did not notice her going through the wrong path, or else she would have corrected her. She claimed to be her friend yet she did not notice her friend needed help. She cried but Lucas was there to console her. She even begged Xander to bring her out of the dungeon but as you know who Xander is, he refused saying she tried to kill his mate. Well, i do not blame him, what i keep wondering is why Kira wants to kill Eunice. No one dare ask my brother.

"So what business do you have?" I asked him.

"We are having a meeting with the Alpha of Silver moon pack today concerning some alliance." He said.

Wait, is that not Damien's pack.

Finally, i can work my way. He seems not to be attracted me.

"Alpha Damien right?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes." He said before leaving with a glass of juice in his hands.

This is my chance, an alliance with us.

I stood up and went to meet my brother.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in." I heard his voice say, guess he already caught my scent.

"Hi, brother." I said. He raised his eyes from the paper work he was doing.

"Hi. Nicole." He replied staring at me intently.

"Killian is telling me something i do not want to believe is the reason you came here." He said.

Lora!!!!!!! Urghhhh!!!!

"Yes, it is true." I said.

"What of your mate?" He asked me.

"My mate." I scoffed.

"Xander, I am 20 years and i have not found him, does he even care about me?" I asked.

"A marriage alliance, huh?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Does your wolf agree to it?" He asked.

No! Lora said. I ignored her.

"Anything i do , she is always supportive of it." I said which is true. In the past, i had numerous boyfriends. I am no virgin.

"Okay, i have heard." He said and turned to his paper work.

"Thank you so much brother." I said jumping up in excitement.

"Okay, good bye." I said and left.

**CIARA POV**

Two days later........

The Luna ceremony.........

For the past two days, I have been so busy preparing for the Luna ceremony. I kept working my @ss off because of a ceremony that will not add any benefit to me.

Guess what?! I found that my mate's name is Damien and he is the Alpha of Silver Moon pack.

Today is the luna ceremony, I was given a pretty navy blue dress and a pair of black sandals. After i was done with bathing , I applied the ointment given to me by the doctor, so that my wounds could heal faster and it prevents me from smelling badly.

I wore my dress and my sandals, combed and styled my hair into a ponytail and left for the pack house. What am i even going to do there other than serving people.

**NICOLE'S POV**

My friends and I already gotten dressed and as for Kira, she is still in the dungeon spilling nonsense.

As i was about to exit the room,my phone rang revealing the least person i expected - Melissa.

"Hello." Her voice sounded from the other end.

"Hi, witch." I said.

"Oh, c'mon you cannot play dumb with me." She said.

"Don't you think i should be angry, ever since i came back to the pack house, you did not give me a call at all." I said.

"Don't blame it all on me." She said.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that I am coming tomorrow, so be expecting me." She said and hung up.

Melissa is a witch I came across when i went for a run on a particular day, she was all injured so i took her to my house and helped her heal. She told me that she was a witch because i sniffed her. I was cautious around her at first but later on we became close friends. Since then we have been good friends.

*

*

*

My eyes were on Damien since the beginning of the ceremony, but his eyes.... His eyes were someone else.... Ciara, who was serving the guests. Well, i do not need to worry , my plan has worked out. I am going to be his Luna.

Wow!!

As for Ciara, i am still thinking of what i should do to her but not now i cannot risk Eunice's luna ceremony for some useless person. Nah, not worth it.