39

...... A MONTH AFTER.......

***** MORNING********

"Dad, mom!!!." She screamed.

"Ciara, let's run." A male voice said and started dragging her away... Far away from her parents.

"You are a jinx."

"You killed my sister."

"You caused my only daughter's death."

"You are such a bad luck."

"You caused the shameful death of our Alpha and Luna."

She heard as the voices spat out with anger and hatred.

"As the new Alpha of Vengeful eyed pack, i thereby demote Ciara Acacia Jones to an omega." His voice boomed out as his Alpha energy oozed out in waves.

She cowered back and bared her neck in submission.

Memory fades...

She saw a man or is it a guy with silvery eyes. He was looking at her intensely as if he was trying to know what her soul was made of. And then their eyes met, unknown shivers ran down her spine. She suddenly grew nervous. She looked as her cheeks were already turning into a shade of pink. He walked away with a smirk plastered on his face.

Memory fades...

She saw a lady seated beside a guy in the night under the moonlight, they were both admiring the stars which decided to shine in all their brightest glory that night. The man looked away from the stars to her direction.

"You look beautiful." He said while she smiled.

"Thank you." She said.

Memory fades...

"I will be traveling on business trip tomorrow." He said.

"Ohhh, okay, take care." She said and he pecked her on her forehead.

"Take care of yourself for me." He said with a wink and left.

Memory fades...

"Throw her into the ocean." The voice said.

She could not breathe again...

Memories of the past came flooding into her brain. She jerked up.

"Oh my goodness, how could i have forgotten?" She said as tears started rolling out of her eyes.

"Oh no, Damien and Cayden." She choked out.

"Tavia, are you there?" She asked.

"Yes." Tavia's voice said obviously affected by her human sadness.

"How could she not remember what Nicole and that lady did to her?"

"How she tried to remain conscious but couldn't."

"How she was waiting for her mate to come home to meet her but she was not there."

"Oh, Damien, how are you faring?" She thought sadly.

She had finally remembered her painful past.

You know sometimes some things are better to be forgotten and never remembered likewise there are some memories that everyone will want to be glued in their head as it makes them happy.

The memories she wished she could lock away were opened now.

How is she going face the future now? *Sighs*

After some minutes, she stood up and went in to the bathroom. She turned on the water and splashed some water on her face. Her face had already taken another shape. She was not longer the Ciara with bruised body and colored injury on her body. She was no longer the Ciara that bows down to everyone.

She had never offended anyone yet they decided to make her life a living hell. They decided to make their object that could use to vent their anger on.

Her face has changed, and when they say changed she was now unrecognizable as Ciara. She was a person with a new face. And very soon with a new character or who knows if she will give in to her inner demons again.

She took her bath and wore some decent clothes. She styled her hair into a ponytail, her hair has grown so long as it has bee long since she cut it. She looked at the new her and was satisfied.

Going downstairs, she met several elders and did the bowing greetings. Over the months that she has woken up from the coma, they had become more friendly to her.

She went over to the hall, she did not see Layla.

"Are you looking for Layla?" She heard a voice behind her, she turned and saw a woman, she nodded.

"She is in the garden." The woman said.

Ciara left for the garden. When she got there and saw Layla.

"Good morning." Ciara greeted in a whole new voice.

"Good morning dear." Layla said while cutting some flowers.

"Hope you slept well?" Layla asked.

"Yeah." Is all Ciara said.

After a while, Layla spoke up.

"In a few days' time, i will be taking you to the bridge where you will cross over to the other world." She said.

No ways!

She can't leave here like this and now

No!!!!!

She has to think of a way.

Yes, a way.

"No!." Ciara said, Layla turned and raised her eyebrows, a little bit taken aback by her boldness.

"I want to learn some spells and how to make potions." Ciara said which made Layla laugh.

"You... You want to learn spells and how to make portion." Layla said amidst laughing.

"From what i see, you are nothing than a weak she wolf who was thrown into the ocean, so tell me, just pack some of the things here and we will head out later." Layla said.

"I want you to teach me all kinds of spell and potions." Ciara said with determination.