Chapter 18

**EUNICE POV**

I started feeling hot in my stomach.

I fanned my self with my hands exhaling and inhaling the air.

"Ah." I winced when i felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"My stomach." I said bending down, i could not walk, what is happening to me??. Ouch!!! , it hurts.

"Kii... Kira, help me, my stomach hurts." I said trying to reach towards her.

I felt on my knees, i tried calling Kira but i saw her bringing out what seems like a dagger from behind her.

"Ki... Kira, help me." I said stretching my hands out to her to help me.

"Kira, what are you doing?" I asked in pain. I could see she was smirking because of the faint light the moon was emitting this night.

As she was about to thrust the something like a dagger in to me. In a flash, the dagger fell from her hands. I saw her struggling against someone or rather some creature, then i fainted.

**XANDER POV**

We have been searching all afternoon for her, it is almost night and her scent is becoming so faint that we could not pick it , i was scared. I cannot lose her. We moved deeper into the woods until we came into the town.

"Found her." A female tracker voice sounded in the mindlink. I ran towards where she said, i suddenly stopped. What is Kira about to do?

Immediately, Killain took over and shifted into my wolf form and tackled her down to the ground. We have been trying to get her scent but it looks like it has been covered. But now.... Now i have found my mate.

Turning back to Eunice, i shifted back into my human form and ran towards her. I was naked but i did not mind. Oh my God!!, she has fallen unconscious. I ran with a very high speed. I sped across the woods.

As I got to the pack hospital, i shouted on every one to go get the doctors. I was passed a pair of trousers.

Few hours later...............

I watched how they started carrying out various test on her, no one dare leave the ward until she is awake. My wolf was so restless. But i made sure to keep him in order because if i give in all the people's head in the hospital especially the doctors checking on her are going to be ripped off by him.

After a while...
"Alpha sir, the future luna got poisoned." The doctor said.

"Poisoned, how???" I asked.

"We are trying to flush it out because it seems like she has been taking it for a very long time now." He stated.

"We are trying to neutralise the poison considering the fact that she is a human, so recovering will be slow." He finally said.

Few minutes later...
"She is still unconscious." The doctor said.

"Can i go in to see her?" I asked.

"Yes, but please......." He was saying when i entered the ward.

I sat beside her on the bed. A lone tear fell from eyes. My heart was breaking seeing my mate on the like this without moving.

I ignored the world and focused more on my beautiful mate - the only thing that mattered to me - Eunice.

"Please, do not leave me." I said holding her hands and kissing it.

I felt her fingers moved a bit. I kissed it again and it moved.

"Doctor!!!!!!!" I shouted.

They all rushed inside.

**CIARA POV**

The next morning.........

So guests have already started arriving, Beta Lucas made sure that everyone was very well attended to. I wonder where the Alpha is, i have not seen him since yesterday.

Yeah, also i saw Kira being dragged away last night into the dungeon. I wonder what she did - My main bully at school.

Do i pity her? No

I made sure to cook breakfast and arranged the table. I went to the backyard to eat my food.

**XANDER POV**

"Our Luna is a very strong woman." A doctor said with a slight smile.

"Yes, she is." Another doctor chided in.

"Alpha sir, can i see you privately in my office?" He asked and i nodded, i followed.

In the office.....

"From the test that was carried out, we realized the she was two months pregnant." He said.

"Was?" I asked.

"Yes, looks like the child sacrificed himself for the mother." The doctor said.

Oh no!!!!!! She was carrying my pup.

I killed my child with my past. Ahrrrrrghhh!!!!! I screamed and facepalmed. I let the tears fall freely.

**NICOLE POV**

"Kira, why??" I asked her as i whipped her.

"Why did you do it?" I yelled at her.

"I trusted you." I said almost at the verge of crying.

"Eunice was my best friend, she was the who comforted me when i lost my parents, she stayed with me even after finding out what i am,   most of my friends abandoned for a month but she.... She stood by me comforting me." I said hitting her with the whip.

You know that kind of anger that you feel when you feel betrayed, it would not let see what others are feeling. I am so blinded by rage.

"You even went ahead to harm my brother, you know how vulnerable one can be because of one's mate. Right??" I asked her.

I was totally shocked to hear Kira did something like that. Why will she do it??? For what???.

After i was tired, i was about to leave.

"She is going to die." She said.

"And...and he is going to come back to me." She said laughing foolishly with blood all over her mouth.

I left without turning back.

"Go and visit your brother." Lora suggested.

I was on my way when i met the most handsome, sexiest and most good looking man i have ever seen. He was talking on the phone to someone i guess.

All the pent up anger i felt disappered at the mere sight of that man. How i wish he was my mate. I left for the hospital.