44

The cab stopped at her destination and she hopped out of it after giving him his money.

She stood and looked at the restaurant before her. She inhaled and exhaled then she walked in.

Picking her phone, she dialed his number.

"Hello." She said.

"I'm here already." She said.

"Ohh, okay." He said.

"I will send someone over to you right now." He said and cut off the call.

She waited for a little while then she sighted a lady coming towards her.

"You must be the person i was told to bring, right?" The lady asked.

All Ciara did was nod.

"Follow me." The lady said and Ciara started going with her.

The lady opened a door and it led to another part of the restaurant. Ciara was surprised but she hid it well.

"She is here, sir." The lady alerted the man.

The man turned and gave Ciara a little smile which she did not return.

The man moved over to his seat and urged her to take a sit.

"Have your seat?" He said.

"Thanks." She said as she sat down.

"You are really as they said you were." The man said.

"You flatter me." She said with a faint smile.

"Please don't beat about the bush and get straight to the point." Ciara said. She is no fan of long talks.

"Actually, i want you to send a message to an alpha for me." He said.

She already knew he was a werewolf and an alpha for that matter.

"Okay and who is this Alpha?" She asked.

"Alpha Lucian of Dark Howl pack." He said.

"And what is the message about?" She asked.

*

*

*

*

She will be going to new York in three days' time. This work is quite stressful for her but it is the only way to keep her demons at bay.

She had asked the man whose name she forgot to ask but it still does not matter to get her flight ticket. She had better go pack some things for her trip.

She dropped by the grocery store to get some things. After she was done, she headed home.

"Hey, Ara." Leo's voice called out as soon as she was about to go inside her apartment.

*does this guy ever think about any thing else apart from me* she thought.

She gave him a faint smile.

"You are back." He said as he got close to her.

She nodded.

"I was thinking if you would want to hang out tonight." He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yes, i would love to." She said surprising him, like did she just accept?

He smiled fully showing his dimples.

Today is just his day. She had accepted to be his friend and also accepted to hang out.

"Yes." He said as if he had just scored a goal on football field.