Chapter 11

**CIARA POV**

If only they will permit me to explain. If only they allow me to give them the detail of why ensued that day, maybe - just maybe things would have been different. The pain of being blamed for whta you did not do, the pain of being misunderstood, do you know?.

I.... I... I also lost my own parents and my mom... My mom was carrying my younger sibling in her womb... But she was also killed. I am in pain both emotionally and physically.

Why am i always blamed for every bad thing that happen to them?

Why?! Why?!

Moon goddess, this is so unfair.

When did my life become so miserable? so miserable that i don't recognise my self anymore.

Ahrggggghhhhhhhhh!

"I am just tired, the pain is way too much, it is so unbearable."

"Oh, death, i am ready, take me to the afterlife where there would be eternal peace."

"Death why don't you take me when i asked you?".

"Why did you have to take everything from without permission from me?"

You.... You took my parents and left me alone in this wicked world, i so much hate you.

I swear, i hate you.

"Mom! Dad! , bring me to you, please."

"This world is so unfair."

I shouted while crying.

Crying! There were no more tears to spill in my eyes again. They are now puffy and red because of the tears.

I struggled to get up with several pain shooting from every angle of my body. As i got to out of the dungeon and walked to the exit of the pack house, i met Alpha Xander. I bowed in greeting and turned to leave.

"The Luna ceremony is coming up in two weeks." He said looking at my bruised body even though i could not see him, i knew he was looking at my direction.

"Okay, Alpha." I said.

"I want to you get yourself cleaned up and treated, i already sent invitation to other packs, i don't want any problem during their stay." He said and left.

"Yes, Alpha Xander." I said and bowed again. I turned and walked home.

**EUNICE POV**

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

I heard the knock on the door while i was in the bathroom.

"Please wait, I am coming." I shouted from the bathroom hoping whosoever was at the door would hear. Well, they are werewolves, they will definitely here.

I came out hurriedly and used a towel to clean the water off me, leaving my hair wet. I went over to the door and opened it. I was surprised to see who was at the door - Kira.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey, Kira." I said with a little smile.

"Can i come in?" She asked.

"This is Xander's room, i don't think he would like it for other people to go into his bedroom." I said politely. I mean i don't want anyone in here except ME.

"Ohhh, i was just thinking if we could hangout since your friends already returned to the States and mine are busy with their lovers." She said.

"Okay, let me change my clothes and dry my hair." I said.

After i was done with picking the clothes i want to wear, just a simple blouse and denim skirt with a pair of wedges. I stood in front of the mirror, applied some lip gloss and styled my hair after drying it. I looked at my self and i was satisfied with my look. I sighed, i carried my purse and left.

"Are you ready?" Kira asked.

"Wait, let me hive Xander a call before going so that he would know where i am going, you know how protective he is of me lately." I said scrolling through my phone for his number.

"Oh, that, i remember meeting Gamma Alex, he told me they were in an important meeting with some business partners alongside the Alpha and would not want to be disturbed."She said.

"Okay then." I put my phone in my purse and went out with her.
Why do i have a bad feeling about this?

We got into her car and we drove off.

We got to a restaurant. We got down from the car and went into the restaurant. The waiter came over to us not long after we entered.

"What should i get for you, Misses?" He asked.

"Just water will do." I said.

"Water also." Kira said.

Not sooner did the waiter brought the glasses of water that a guy walked up to us.

"Hi, pretty ladies, do you mind if i join you?" He asked anf flashed a smile.

Can't guys leave ladies alone for god's sake? O felt kinda uncomfortable with him tho. I was about to refuse him when Kira chipped in.

"Oh, yes, sure." She said smiling at him.

He sat down with us and we started talking about petty stuffs ; i was not really into the discussion so i don't know what they were saying. All i did was just feign some smile at him and pretend to be listening.

Then, suddenly Kira's phone rang. She picked it and stood up and left.

"Hi." The creepy guy said to me. I just smile a little bit.

Kira came in almost immediately and packed her stuff. She took her glass of water and gulp it down instantly.

"Eunice, i ws just told that my grandma had an asthmatic attack and she is in the hospital, and they said that i am needed, see you later." She rushed the words out of her moutha nd packed her things then she sped out of the restaurant.

"Hmmm..." I wanted to talk to her but she was no where near me. Gosh! Now i am left with this creepy guy.

I decided to leave this place as soon as possible. As i was about to stand up, a wave of air hit and it made my vision blurry, i tried staying awake but instead i fell in to the depth of unconsciousness. Before my eyes went close, i saw the blurry image of the creepy stranger smiling or rather smirking at me.

**UNKNOWN POV**

Finally, my plan is working out so well than i imagined.

Let us see how she will get out of this.

"Hello." I said picking the phone.

"Done." The voice said.

"Alright, i already prepared a tickets to California for you, take the first flight this night and leave." I said sternly.

I laughed loudly.

What is the unknown planning? 🤔