56

Masking her scent and moving into the pack invisible.

She went into the pack house and headed directly towards the top floor where she knew Nicole would be.

She entered the room discreetly and met a sleeping Nicole.

She sat down on a rocking chair showing her silhouette because the room had some faint light in it.

*

*

*

"No, please don't kill me."

"Please don't come closer."

"I'm sorry, please, don't kill me."

"Ahhhrgghhh!!!" Nicole screamed and jerked up.

She has been having nightmares about Ciara killing her. Even the potions and spells Melissa gave for her did little or nothing to help her.

She looked around and saw a silhouette.

She screamed.

"Who… who is there?" She asked fearfully.

"Who??!!" She shouted thinking that the pack members would hear her and come to her aid.

"I said who is there? I swear I am gonna scream so loud that the pack members are going to hear." Nicole said.

She was scared thinking it was Ciara's ghost the had come to haunt her.

Then slowly, Ciara stepped out of the chair and came face to face with Nicole.

A smirk crept on Ciara's lips when she said the facial expression of Nicole.

"Hi." Ciara said still smirking.

"Who… who are you?" Nicole asked.

"Oh… you can't recognise me because of my new face, really sorry about that." Ciara said and looking at her.

"By the way, I go by the name Ciara." Ciara said with a glint of evil.

"You... You... You." Nicole stuttered.

"Impossible, you can't be alive... I... I killed you."Nicole said.

She was tongue tied and dumbfounded. She started slapping herself trying to wake up from this dream.

"And that is where you got it all wrong, all you do was give me some kicks and threw in to the ocean." Ciara said.

Ciara was the least of persons she wanted to see again.

"You are truly alive?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, surprised?" Ciara asked.

Nicole gulped dryly.

"How is it possible?" Nicole asked.

"I don't know either." Ciara said.

"Melissa... Melissa... Where are you?" She was really scared right now.

"Ohh.. Her name is actually Melissa, I already sent her to her mom." Ciara said and shrugged.

"Mom?" Nicole asked.

"But she did not tell me she had a mom." Nicole said.

"See Nicole, I am not in for any conversation, I was given a mission." Ciara said.

"Mission to do what?" Nicole asked.

"Kill you." Ciara smirked.

Nicole gulped down dryly and dabbed off the beads of sweat that was starting to form on her forehead. She was feeling hot inside and cold outside.