50

"Hello." Melissa's voice came through the phone.

"Hi." Nicole replied.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm cool." Nicole replied.

"So how's Damien?, is he coming up?" Melissa asked.

"Nope."

"Huh, what of the spell i gave you to use?" She asked.

"I had used it but Hudson came in to ruin the moment." Nicole said almost crying.

"I tried everything i could but it is like the mate bond is not affecting them." She said.

"Are you sure that the potion you gave me for the mate bond is a real one?" Nicole asked.

"What are you saying?" Melissa asked.

"Like i was saying that at least he should feel some sort of connection with me." Nicole said.

"He is fighting it." Melissa said.

"Do you know what pains the most?" Nicole asked.

"Anytime he has sex with other females, I don't feel anything but I smell them on him." Nicole said.

"I'm tired." She said.

"My wolf is no longer with me." She lamented.

"Ohh... Nicole, you need to calm down, okay?" Melissa said.

"I will try to make another potion for it, okay?" Melissa assured her.

Unknown to her, Damien was passing by until he heard his name. She could not hear as her werewolf abilities were slowly depreciating. He stopped and eavedropped. He was listening to their conversation.

"What the actual fvck was that?" He thought.

"She... She used some spells on him."

"How... How could she?"

Clarissa... Yes, he's got to visit her.

Clarissa was a witch from the north. She had always helped his dad in creating barriers against vampires and other supernatural creatures.

He turned and left.

He couldn't believe it. So he has been under the influence of some potion.

"Son, where are you going?" He heard his mom ask.

But he was too angry to reply. He just barged out.

"So she used a spell on us?" Cayden was so angry right now.

He has always felt it.

He was thinking of confronting her but decided against it. He will just break the mate bond without her.

But first he has to go for a run.

He ran towards the ocean and stayed there.

He kept staring and then started crying. Cayden started crying. He wanted to... Yes... He felt like he was dying... He as the ALPHA has been under a spell all this while.

He had been drowning in the pool of self isolation all this while. He does not - could not tell anyone how he was felling. That is if he knows what he was feeling. Sometimes he would feel sad, sometimes lost, sometimes happy, sometimes angry, sometimes frustrated. Just name them, he was feeling everything.

His feelings kept fluctuating like the tides of the sea. He has been a burden to his pack all this while all because of a spell..

He misses her with every passing second, minute, day, month and year. People around him were worried about him thinking he will go insane soon.

His own pack members had been planning to make Hudson Alpha immediately he goes savage. He heard about it but decided not to confront them.

They were right. He was acting like some strange man.

Even the relationship between his wolf, Cayden, and him was wavering. They hardly talked.

What do they want to talk about anyways?

The only person that used to be their center of argument was no more.

The only time he feels his wolf is when someone challenges his authority as the Alpha or when they say something wrong about his mate.

No woman or female could make him feel hard like she would. They don't even interest him no matter what kind of clothing they wear. Lingerie, bra and pant, short gown, see through, none of these wears turn him on.

No matter how hard he tries to thrust his di.ck in to a woman's pvssy. He just could not get the satisfaction he needs... or rather say wants.

Even though he had not touched her in a sexual way, she was still the only one that could make him feel hot. The only one that could give him a boner.

If only he had not held himself while he was around her. If only he had done what Cayden said he should. If only he had given into Cayden's sexual drive the day they went for a run. If only he had lost control and marked her as his. If only he had forsaken the alliance then he... He would have been the happiest man with a complete lovely family.

Instead he.. Rather his father as he would always say sabotaged his future.

"Ahrgghhh!!!" He roared angrily. He went into the water and started thrashing everywhere.

And stopped after a while, his breathing was heavy.

He was TIRED.

He felt like dying.

He wants to see her again.

He wants to say those three words he could not tell her.

He wanted to end his life but he has responsibility too.

No one... Absolutely no one knows his pain.

"Take care of the pack." He said through the mindlink to Hudson.

"What?!!" Hudson shouted.

"I will be right back." He said and morphed into his wolf, tearing off his already wet clothes in the process and took off.

"What?! Where are you going?" Hudson shouted through the mindlink but Damien had blocked it.

He ran towards north. He kept running...

It was going to take like two days before he gets there.

Different thoughts kept infiltrating his mind.

"Would he be able to get rid of this stalking mate bond?"

"Would he go savage?" Does he want to?

"Will he be able to give up his position as the Alpha?"

Yes... He can... No... He is used to the title... He can't.

But he is not normal. He needs help.

But no one could help him in the way his mate would.

He kept running like he was being chased for stealing a teddy bear from a store.

He had a destination. He would reach there.

HE IS DETERMINED.