Chapter 12

**XANDER POV**

My phone suddenly started vibrating with different notifications buzzing in and it was disturbing to my hearing as i need to finish these paperworks as soon as possible.
  Well, did it stop? No, it did not.
I stopped what i was doing and picked the phone.

" Oh, what the fuck is it? " I said frustrated as i unlocked it.

" Who is this? " i asked narrowing my eyes f9r clear image of the picture. Wait.......

I got the greatest shock of my life... My mate.... Wait..... No.... Eunice with another male on a bed cuddled up together..... She.... She.... Definitely can't do this to me... No.. i refuse to believe that Eunice could cheat on me... No.... Impossible.... Never!

I stood up immediately, the person who sent this was anonymous or else.... Luckily the person also sent the address of the place.

In annoyance i threw my phone away making it smash on the wall and i left it broken and rushed out.

***********

On my way, i tried calling the anonymous number but it kept cutting off. As i traced the address, i got to a  place i never thought i would see Eunice alone .... An hotel.

I came out of the car and barged into the hotel.

" How may i help you, mister? " I heard the female receptionist say bit i did not listen t9her as i had roughly remembered that there was some 3 digits..
144... Or 114.. Why can't i remember ?
I will just have to open those two doors first.

Going into the elevator, then the number clicked ... 141.. Yes.. 141.
I pressed on the forth floor and soon the elevator stopped and i slid out and walked hastily to the room.

As i got there, i broke down the door and went inside to meet only Eunice lying on the bed in just her underwear.

"Eunice!!!!!!!!" I - not only me, my wolf Killain also growled, angry at the fact that our mate was in her underwear in an hotel on the bed with someone else but wait... Where is the guy?
*
*
*
*
*
*

**NICOLE POV**

After i was done with Ciara,actually i used her for training, I'd asked the guards to bring to me this morning for training, lol, training, i just wanted to beat her, well you don't expect me to be training.

I picked up my phone only to see different pictures, i don't watch movies that much and i did not request for this pictures so what are these?
Out of curiosity, i clicked on it to see my best friend with a guy on the bed.

" How dare she do this to my brother?" I shouted throwing my phone to God knows where and gripping my hair tightly that it hurts.

Eunice was never a whore or a slut, even though she had several boyfriends at college, the does not mean she opens her legs for them.

But how could she do something as outrageous as this? Despite the love my brother showered on her.

Why are people so ungrateful?

She will surely regret this, i swear on my parents' grave.

" go check on your brother." Lora suggested.

"Okay." I replied.

As i was about to open the door, i heard a knock on it, i opened it to reveal Kira.

Gosh, what is she doing here? Not now please.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey." I grunted out trying to force a smile that refused to form.

"Going somewhere?" She asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Can i accompany you? Please!!! " She asked, pouting.

Does she not know how she looks when pouting?

Ugly.

No!!!!!!

"Yes." I said going against my own mind.

"Okay, come along." I said going out.

My plqns are changed now all thanks to Kira.

So frustrating!!!!
*
*
*
*
*

**EUNICE POV**

" Eunice!!!!" A loud and deafening growl broke through to my state of unconsciousness.

I opened my eyes and sat up instantly. I saw Xander standing at the door step with his eyes flicking between black and gold, meaning he is fighting his wolf for control mad Killain is not backing down either.

I looked down on my body to see i was class in just my bra and panties... My head was still aching but what is on ground did not let me think.

Wait... But where are my clothes?

I search around to see them scattered on the floor.

Wait, that creepy stranger did this to me

Oh, no, I'm finished.

"Xa.. Xander." I called out.

"It is not what you think it is... I swear... I promise i will check on you." I said hoping he will believe me but who am i i kidding?

"How dare you do this to me, Eunice." He yelled with an animalistic accent.

  Gosh, Killain is also angry with me.

"I am sorry." That's all i could simply say.

"I loved you , cared for you, gave you everything you wanted and yet this... Yoi cheated on me, how could you?" He shouted.

I could hear several voice distant from us.

"I never believe i wanted to make a whore my Luna." He said with a sadistic laugh.
Ouch, that hurts.

"I am s.... Sorry, i did not , please listen to me place, let me explain, please!!!" I started crying.

"There is absolutely nothing to explain, i don't want to see you." He said and turned to leave.

"Xander!!!" I yelled between hiccups.

  Oh my goodness, what is gonna happen to me right now
  That guy, who is he?
I don't even  know him yet he has caused a huge damage on our relationship.
How  am i going to fix this.

"How am i going to prove my innocence?"
Kira, yes, Kira but she does not know him too.
I am therefore finished.

I sat down there and started crying like a child.

Even Killain was angry with me.

"I am sorry." I said.