59

"Please don't kill me, I am sorry, please." Nicole pleaded tearfully as she looked around but could not see anything. Little did she know that she was blindfolded.

She heard the door creaked open and felt someone enter the room.

"Who... Who is there?" She asked.

"Kill you?" The voice said.

"Do you think your death is enough for the pain you caused me?" The voice asked.

"Unfold her eyes." The voice ordered.

They went towards her and took off the blindfold.

She squinted her eyes open and tried adjusting to the bright light only to see that she was in place like a cell.

She looked around and saw no other than her rejected mate, Mark.

"You..." She trailed off feeling scared.

Mark smirked seeing her scared face.

"Do you think I am as wicked and callous as you are." He said.

"You enslaved yourself in that pack, you forced yourself on him. The funniest part is that he does not and did not even love you even after killing his mate." He said.

Mark had a friend over in Damien's pack. This friend of his tells him everything that went on in her life there at Damien 's pack. Actually, what he intended to do was put her through pain but then his mate convinced him into helping her instead.

"To them you are nothing compared to his mate that you murdered." He said.

His friend was part of the men they had asked to throw Ciara into the water.

"You know those time when you guys came for the meeting of Alphas, I noticed how he cared for you and how he respected you." He said with a hint of sacarsm.

At this time, Nicole was already crying.

"You were not free or rather you were free but you could not leave." He said.

"I brought you here before it is too late and also to heal." He said.

"Anabelle.." He called out.

"Yes, darling." A feminine voice replied as she entered the cell.

"Take her into the bedroom and give her new clothes. Don't forget to give her food." He said leaving them.

"Come Darling." Anabelle said and helped Nicole up.

They went into a room. Anabelle ran a bath for Nicole and left.

"Come downstairs when you are done." She said before leaving.

*

Nicole changed her clothes and packed her hair into a ponytail.

She went downstairs to see the pack members; some were laughing while some were chatting and some were playing. A smile crept on her face. The happy energy that these people unknowingly gave off made her wished she had not done everything she did.

Then it struck her. Regret. She regretted her actions.

A lone tear slipped down her face and she dabbed it off with the back of her palm.

She looked around and saw Anabelle talking to a girl and a boy. She went over to her.

"Hi." Nicole said.

"Oh.. It is you." Anabelle said and looked up to her.

Nicole looked down to see a complete replica of Mark and Anabelle.

Demoted To An OmegaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara