40

"No, i want you to teach me the ones i could learn and i will help you find your daughter." Ciara said or rather negotiated; knowing fully well how much she misses her daughter.

"Smart, huh?" Layla said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Okay, fine, come down later, and i will introduce you to some basic things." Layla said defeated and left.

Ciara smiled triumphantly. She really hit the core this time around.

This is the beginning of a turnaround in her life. She will practice so hard and will try to perfect it. You know being taught by a group of pureblooded witches is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

This time she will be strong as a witch not as a wolf but that doesn't mean that her wolf side won't be strong as well.

She is used to the kicks and whippings unknowingly to them, they have made her immune to pain. She won't be that weak and naive she - wolf as she was in the past.

Should the world be ready for her??????

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It has been two fvcking years he had lost her. He searched every nearby pack for her. He even went outside the states just to look for her. He felt like the other side of him is missing, which is true. He has become ruthless and so savage. He has become so strict with his pack.

Other packs know clearly not to mess with his pack. Although the reason he had gone savage was unknown to them. Several rumors kept whirling around like wind.

He will rather be like this than to become some insane man who lost his mate. Everything he had on was just a facade. He didn't want the world to see him as some whipped man. He misses her with every passing second.

The last time he searched for her, he had caught a whiff of her scent at the shore. Every day he will go stand by the ocean and stare deeply into it as if he could use some kind of magic to control the ocean. He had always prayed to the moon goddess silently that she should bring his mate back for him. He was already becoming more unconcerned towards his family but at least he cared about his pack.

He felt an arm snake around his waist – he knows it is her. He turned and stared deeply into her eye making his wolf surface.

"Take your hands off me or you will lose it." His husky voice growled in a very low dangerous voice.

She let go immediately and she gave him a nervous smile.

"Damien, i cooked dinner already." Nicole said.

Yes, this past two years she had learned how to prepare food. Melissa had advised her that he will fall in love with her if she behaves like a real wife. So she took up the lesson of cooking. But he did not even appreciate or look at her.

"I am hungry but won't eat your food." He said in an harsh tone and left.

A tear rolled off her eyes.

Ever since she died, he has always been so cold hearted towards her. When she realised that Ciara was his mate, she was pained. But one thing she prevented herself from feeling was regret.

She hardly get a nice sleep at night. She feels like she was being haunted by Ciara's ghost. Melissa had made several portions for her and had cast different spells that keeps ghosts away but it did little or nothing to Nicole's problem.

Her wolf distanced herself away from her because she had rejected her mate. She felt lonely.... So lonely.

But she kept enduring everything Damien was doing to her, she thought he would come around. Oh, how wrong she was.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔🥺

I will be updating five chapters per day till we are done. Also, I will publish Leo and Rose story today so that you all can have a read at his book.