42

"Good day, sir." Ciara said as she sat down beside the man she was sent to deliver goods too.

"You are such a pretty lady, you know." The man said.

"A night won't hurt, would it?" He asked while she fought so hard not to roll her eyes at him. He is just some petty human she could kill him within the blink of an eye.

She faked a smile.

"I was told to only deliver these goods to you and not to do anything else." She said and was about to stand up when he pulled her and she landed on his laps. She gasped.

She could feel his bulge under the pair of trousers he wore.

"You can feel it, can't you?" He said with a smirk. She smiled back.

You are so dead!!!

Then her phone started ringing,

"Excuse me." She said and took her face away. She stood up and went over to a corner. She saw a man in veil and he handed something over to her. She looked at the man's retreating back. She sighed and went over to meet her customer.

"Really sorry for the inconvenience." She said as she took her seat beside him.

*

*

*

"Don't you think we should retire to the room?" The man said. He was thinking she would refuse but to his greatest surprise and disappointment, she accepted.

"No problem, sir." She said with a fake smile.

The man was some kind of drunk already, so she helped him to get inside the hotel room even though he has been trying to touch some feminine parts of her body.

As they got to the hotel room, they entered and the man took off his clothes in an instance.

"Come here, baby, come give daddy a ride." He cooed trying to reach her but she jerked away immediately.

Then suddenly his vision started becoming blurry. He could not see her properly anymore. He tried opening his eyes but no matter how he tried, he could not keep them open. Then blood started dripping from his nose, he raised his hands to feel what it was.

"Blood..." He said. Trying to keep his eyes open.

"You... How dare you." He yelled.

Then suddenly he started spitting out blood.

"You..." Was all he said before everything went blank.

She took the box and left. She was not happy with killing him but Bradley gave her no choice either. Besides she was not the one that killed him, Bradley was. Because whatever the man had drank, Bradley made sure it was *well* taken care of.

*

*

*

She picked her phone and dialed Bradley's number.

"Done." She said.

"I will send you the address now." He said and hung up.

*

*

"You already gotten it done so quick." Bradley said as he entered the room where she was.

She smirked.

"You know there was no need to kill him." Ciara scoffed.

"You don't know how things work here, lady." Bradley said taking a seat beside her.

"My pay?" She asked.

"Relax, let's have fun." He said and opened a bottle of whisky. All this time she noticed a change in the air like it made her dizzy.

Then she put her guard up. She doesn't trust this Bradley of a guy at all.

He poured into two wine glass and handed one over to her.

"Don't drink." She said as she dropped it back on the table nearest to her.

"Sometimes i wonder why you have to do this dirty business, what if the werewolf council hears of it?" She asked.

"I am not the only one in this darling." He said sipping his whisky.

He smiled.

"I want you to work for me." Bradley said because she has every quality to do this kind of job. She didn't get caught on her first day which is quite interesting. She was neither nervous nor scared. Bold. Really bold.

"I am not going to work for you but you can link me to others." She said. He raised an eyebrow.

"Besides what's your name?" He asked.

"Ara." Is all she said.

"Ara"

"No problem, this is your pay." He dropped a cheque on the table and left.

At least with this she could get an apartment. She stood and went in search of a hotel to lodge. Tomorrow is gonna be a bright new day.