41

TWO YEARS LATER...

She has finally finished her training. The journey was rough at the beginning but as time went by, she learned it. There was a time she had done the invisibility spell on her self. She did not know how to bring her self back. She went missing for several days.

Another was when she burnt the whole library with a potion. In total she caused some damage in the coven. The witches were angry with her but they understood the fact that she just started it and again she was not raised in a witch way.

She could make portion that most pure blooded witches make. Excellent. She had never thought she would do some of the things she was privileged to do here. But moon goddess decided to have mercy on her.

"You are finally done with your training." Layla said. Ciara smiled.

"Yes." She replied.

"I hope you have not forgotten the deal; sending my daughter back to me." Layla said.

She went over to a drawer and pulled it out. She brought out a pebblestone and some kind of bottle containing potion. She walked over to Ciara and handed it over to her.

"Take this stone and this potion; when the stone starts shining it means that she is near you, follow the direction it leads and this portion, every pure blooded witch has her own way of protecting herself, but my daughter's spell will be neutralised by this portion, pour it over her and she will disappear and come to me." Layla explained.

"Okay, take care." Ciara said putting them in a small bag that was hung over her shoulder.

"Be careful of who you trust." Layla said while Ciara nodded.

She stood up and headed towards the bridge. She turned to look back at the castle, she saw the witches looking at her and smiling sadly, she gave them a small smile and crossed the bridge. She felt like she was moving from one world to another.

She met herself in the woods. Sniffing around to see catch maybe a scent or whiff of anything.... just anything. Then it caught something... Something that smells like rotten eggs – Rouge.

She is also a rouge presently so she did not bother but then the feral wolf was not going to let her be. She turned to look at it. Its eyes were red and his mouth of dripping with saliva... Salivating his newly founded meal.

Casting some spells with her eyes closed, then she opened her eyes to see the rouge sleeping. She smirked satisfactorily.

She could have killed it but no, what will she get from it. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It has been a week since she left the witches coven and has been wandering in the cold forest. She'd fought some wild beasts, hunted for food.... Life in the wild is rough and it is quite an adventure..... For her at least.

Ciara was sitting by the a lake when she felt a presence behind her.

"Human!" A masculine voice exclaimed.

She scoffed and turned.

She saw a man with dark brown hair, golden eyes showing his wolf was almost surfacing. He was wearing a leather coat with black boots. Even though it was almost night, she could still see clearly.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Who are you?" She asked too.

"I am Alpha Bradley of Brightwood pack and you are standing on my land." He said with pride.

"Where are your patrols?" She asked.

Then it dawned on him that she was not just a human. Because humans don't see to believe they exist.

"You are not a human, are you?"He asked.

"I don't know." She said and turned back.

"This makes the job easier." He thought aloud.

"What job?" She asked facing him back.

He smirked.

"Do the job and you will get $1000 in cash." He said.

"What do you say?" He asked.

She looked at him intensely contemplating what to do.

"What does this job entail?" She asked. He went on to explain everything to her, all she did was nod.

"When you get it done, i will give you an address where we would meet." He said.

Bradley was part of the underworld. When they say underworld, he was one of the most important person in the Mafia world. All he asked her to do was deliver some things to another member. But with an ulterior motive.