Chapter 10

**XANDER POV**

I finally marked her. My mark looked so beautiful on her neck.

"So beautiful, MINE." I said pulling her close to me.

"MINE." I repeated again putting my head in crook of her neck, i licked it and she shuddered and moaned.

If she was a werewolf, i would have been carrying her mark, but she is a human, i still have visible love hickeys that she planted me during our sensual love making.

"So are you ready for your Luna ceremony?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said almost immediately.

"Alright.... Let's prepare for it." I said. Then i kissed her.

**CIARA POV**

Beep...... Beep....... Beep.......

The sound of the machine besides slightly brought me out of my state of unconsciousness.

I opened my eyes a little but closed it back due to the bright light of the room. I tried opening it again slowly.... Ever slowly until i finally opened it completely. I looked around me, i was still on the hospital but i was no longer bandaged again. Good.

"You are finally awake." The doctor said coming into the ward. He came towards the bed.

"From everything i checked, all you need is some rest....." He was still talking to me when a feminine voice interrupted him.

"Oh, Doctor Sam, seems you are forgetting who she is, she is just an omega that whose duty is to take care of the pack house." She said glaring at him.

"I.... I am sorry... I will take my leave now." He said and scurried out of the room.

"Good, someone there." She called out.
  Two body guards came in to the ward.

"Drag her to the dungeon to await me." She said to them and left.
*
*
*
**NICOLE POV**

"So brother when is the Luna ceremony?" I asked  him.

"Still thinking." He said while doing his paperwork.

Then i remembered that i still have a business to finish.

"Hey brother, i am going to visit Ciara in the dungeon." I said.

"Okay." He replied and i left the office.

"Wait." I heard a voice say, i turned to see Eunice coming downstairs.

"Why?" I asked.

"I also want to visit her." She said with a smirk, that is why she is my best friend, always having the same mindset.

"Okay, let's go." I said and she followed.

As we got to the dungeon, two guards were outside.

"Good day, Miss Nicole." They said in unison and bowed slightly. They are so well trained.

  We just gave them a little smile.

"Huh, so smelly." Eunice said.

"Better get used to it, you will soon be the Luna of the pack." I said to her.

"You have to be strong." I said.

"You are going to be a mother to over 200 members of the pack." I said.

"200?" She asked.

"Yeah, 200." I replied.

"But i don't see that amount of people here.' She said.

"That's because they also have their lives to live." I said.

"Oh, okay." She said as we entered the dungeon Ciara was in.

**CIARA POV**

So currently now, i am in the dungeon still wearing the hospital gown and sitting down on the cold hard floor. I wonder what i did now to warrant my coming here.
   Gosh, who am i kidding?
I clearly know the reason i am here, to receive more pain for killing the Alpha and Luna or what else is there to blame me for other than that.

Nicole came in not long after with Eunice...
Wait, What is Eunice doing here anyways?

What is more surprising is that they were holding both two whips. I gasped immediately, i stood up on my feet and bowed.

"Oh, you are awake." Nicole said.

"Do you know why you were brought here?" She said, they all know that i knew it but they want me to say it with my mouth that i killed the entire pack and their precious Alpha and Luna because of my childishness.

I dare not reply. When she saw that i did not respond, she decided to make me talk in the fastest way possible -- she whipped me. Ouch!

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed. Gosh, it is painful.

"Say it." She yelled at me.

"I... I..... I killed your parents and i caused the a huge damage to the entire pack." I said and her lips twitched into a smirk.

"Why did you not reply before? I would not have made it hurt like that."  She said whipping continuously, Eunice joined not long after.

"If you had not requested for a picnic, we would have been one happy pack, you know." She said and i know she is right.
I would have had maybe two or three younger siblings. And i would have been the pack favorite beta's daughter. But that incident ruined it all.... Oh my goodness.

  Why? Why? Why was i so naive?

"You caused pain to my mate, Xander." Eunice said.

Wait, Xander is Eunice's mate, what of......

Another lash of the whip brought me out of my thoughts

"If Nicole had died, what do you think would happen to Xander, you had better thank your stars or else..." Eunice said after she stopped whipping me.

I know what would have happened, i would have been six feets under ground by now. At least, i will get to be with my parents. Then i remembered the vision of meeting my parents, my lips curved into a little smile at the imagination despite the pain i was feeling. At least i got to see them again. They are doing pretty well. But why did they leave me to this pain?

Tears started finding its way out of my eyes -- Newly founded tears.

"This is only the beginning." Nicole said and spat on my face and left.

**UNKNOWN POV**

"Hello." A voice came through from the other side of the line.

"Hi." I replied.

"Let's meet." I said and cut the call.
I smirked.

Kindly comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote 🤗