30

**CIARA'S POV**

"Tavia, what the fvck?" I shouted at her. I am now naked right in front of Damien.

Damien was also naked.

"Gosh! He is so huge." My horny wolf, Tavia, said.

My body is full of scars, he kept scanning through my body and i could see that he was angry with his eyes changing colors. He went behind a tree and brought some shorts for himself and shirt for me. He wore the shorts and he handed the shirt over to me. He did not say anything, he just left leaving me confused.

I sighed. When it was not like we were on speaking terms. The scars always find it way to ruin my day.

I stood up and went back to the pack house. I went straight to the kitchen and saw Hudson.

"Hi." I said as i entered.

"Hey, Ara." He said calling by the nickname he had sought for me. He even said that it was Damien that said it. I was flustered.

"I want to train." I said to him. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I am not the one to give the permission for this." He said.

"But you are the beta." I said obviously.

"Yes but...." He stopped looking around to see if someone was around.

"But considering the fact that you are his mate, he would kill me the moment he sees you training." He said.

"Ask him for the permission..." I said.

"Yourself." He completed.

"Gotta go." He said after rinsing the cup he used in drinking juice and left.

Argh!! So frustrating.

I went ahead to prepare dinner.

**DAMIEN'S POV**

Why is her body full of different scars?

I mean, she is a human and a lady. I don't think she lived her life like a lady did. Well, she was an omega in her pack. I was literally angry when i saw the scars, why was her pack this wicked towards her?

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The knock on the door brought me out of my thought.

"Alpha, dinner is ready." I heard an omega say.

"Okay, i am on my way." I said and stood up, packed some of the files together and left.

**NICOLE'S POV**

So i have been trying to talk to Damien about the next step in our relationship but he keeps ignoring me. Like the other day at the training grounds, he behaved as if i was not talking to him. So i decided to bring up the matter in the presence of his parents. I heard that his father was the one that asked for the alliance. I smirked.

Going into the dining hall, people were already seated there even that witch called Ciara - Urgh!.

I sat down and served my self.

"This food is so delicious." Eric, Damien's father said munching on his food.

"Yes." Another person complimented.

"Ciara is such a good cook." His mother, Loretta said.

Why are they praising her like she is some food goddess?

"So Nicole can you also cook?" The beta's mother, Ashley, asked.

What? Me? Cook?, i have not even entered the kitchen to prepare tea or boil water not to talk of cooking.

"Nope." I replied simply.

When i felt everyone gaze on me, I looked up to see an expression of disappointment on her face. I ignored them and shrugged.

"So Damien when is my Luna ceremony?" I asked taking all of them by surprise.

"I am still thinking about it." He replied casually.

"You made an alliance with my brother and the condition was to make me your Luna." I spat angrily.

"Hey, you better watch your tongue, you are speaking to an Alpha." The beta, Hudson, said almost growling.

"Just cut off the deal." I said standing up and was about to go but i felt a hand hold me back.

I turned to see Damien's dad holding me back.

"In a week's time." He said and i sat down triumphantly. I smiled evily, at least that witch plan worked out this time pretty well.

**DAMIEN'S POV**

"What?" I yelled the moment i heard my dad give Nicole an answer.

"Dad, she is not my mate." I said angrily.

"Have you found your mate?" He asked getting angry.

"Who knows maybe she is dead." Nicole added while i growled at her.

I glanced at Ciara and nodded my head negatively.

"Even if she is alive, she will understand that you are doing it for the safety of the pack." My dad added. I stood up and left.

I was angry at myself, at my dad for forcing me into this marriage, at the stupid alliance. Cayden was hurt and it affected me. I stripped of my clothes and ran towards the border, going to patrol and take my mind off these things for a while.

**CIARA'S POV**

I choked on my food the moment i heard Nicole mention Luna ceremony. So that was the reason she came, they made an alliance and it was to get married to her.

"In a week's time." I heard Damien's father say.

I was heartbroken, he did not even tell his parents that i am his mate. What kind of mate was i given?. I feel so hurt right now. He even rejected me in the presence of other people.

*Am i not worth his love and care?*

*Is he not proud of me as a mate?*

*Am i that ugly to be called someone's mate?*

*Why is that whenever i thought my life was going to change for the better, it just crumble down at the mere thought alone?*

"Moon goddess, why?"

I stood without anyone noticing me and left for my room. I need to cry.