36

**CIARA'S POV**

A MONTH LATER...

It has been a month and a week since Damien left. I missed him so much. I missed Cayden's gossip about Damien. I chuckled at the thought.

I have been able to make some friends lately, it was hard at first but gosh it feels so good to have people who could make you laugh, you know. There is this lady named Maria, wow, she is a cook and she can talk like, gossiping about her mate. Gosh she is so funny. There is another lady named Rose, this lady is so obsessed about boys, she tells me about how many guys have laid with her and how many she is planning to lay with, like what the actual fvck! , but i like them both. And there are others like Damien's parents with Hudson's parents. They are very welcoming.

Nicole has been trying to make me look bad in front of the pack but guess what? They did not spare her a glance. I mean there was a time where some of my friends were like, why does she behave like some proud peacock?, i just smirked and did not reply. Tavia so much hate Lora, Nicole's wolf.

Can you imagine Lora telling Tavia to leave Cayden alone?

Tavia did not take it slightly at all, she shouted at Lora that Lora can't keep commanding her like a piece of shit.

I just thank the moon goddess that Tavia did not spill out my being mates with Damien.

*

*

*

So currently I am in the kitchen with Rose, Maria already left to meet her beloved mate.

"Hey, Ciara." Rose called from the kitchen.

"It is night already, you can go home, i will finish things up here." Rose said.

"Let me help." I insisted.

"Don't worry, you have been working yourself out since morning, you went for training and came back to cook, go and rest." She said pushing me out of the kitchen.

"But.. Okay, okay, have a nice night." I said and closed the door behind me. Gosh, it's so dark outside.

Then i started thinking about Damien and how he was faring. I was engrossed in my thoughts that i did not notice some figures behind me. I turned to look but did not see anybody.

I kept walking and i was half way to my house when Nicole and a lady appeared before me. The lady muttered some things and before you know it, i felt dizzy and then collapsed while hanging on the string of little consciousness.

"Carry her." I heard Nicole said. Then i felt like i was carried and put in a sack. Then i was being dragged on the floor.

"You never told me that werewolf could be this heavy." I heard another voice say but got no reply.

~•~•~•~•

I was abruptly dropped on the floor. Ouch! It hurts.

"My hands ache." The same voice said.

"Kick her." Nicole's voice ordered.

Then i felt several legs hitting me like gosh it hurts. I was so weak to move so laid there.

"She has taken enough from me." Nicole said.

"Throw her into the ocean." Nicole said.

What!!!!!!!!!!

They carried me and then gbam!!!!! Into the ocean.

I was already slipping into unconsciousness.

"Good bye Damien, take care." Was all i said before falling asleep or rather dead.