New Friend

Kazuhikos pov

I nervously clung to the handle of my bedroom door. This is the first time I've ever brought a potential friend to my room. What if she takes one look and decides I'm lame? Agh this was a bad idea. I should just take her to the garden or something-

"Kazuhiko may we go into your room now?" She asked politely.

"Sure" I sighed in defeat as I opened the door. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the relentless teasing when...

"Cool, you mind if I take a couple of pics" she held up her disposable camera up with a cute smile.

"Oh sure that's fine" I muttered in disbelief. She thinks my room is.. cool?

"Ok this is going in my scrapbook" she pulled out a red book and stuck the picture in "my pics aren't as good as mom's but I still enjoy taking them. You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it. Don't you agree?" she looked up expectedly.

"Of course" I nodded "I'm not good at baking but I still enjoy doing it with my mom"

"I knew you'd understand" she smiled brightly "ok let's play with those toys you were talking about"

"Right this way" I led her to the toy box. Wow, I guess things really did work out.

*Time skip*

"Hey baby did you have a good Christmas" mama asked as pekoya  left with her parents.

"Yep. I made my first real friend" I yawned.

"Aww that's lovely darling. A real Christmas miracle" he scooped me up "now let's get you to bed little man"

I nuzzled into his shoulder, slowly letting my eyes droop. This is the best Christmas ever!