Six Survivors

Kazuhikos pov

"So we've been stuck in a game this whole time!?" Aiya stumbled onto the stand with the rest of us "ahh I feel like I'm trapped in the matrix!"

"You brats" we turned to see an angry looking monokuma "all my careful planning and you spoiled the surprise! I'm so angry I could" suddenly he exploded, turning into.

"I don't believe it" pekoya muttered in disbelief.

"Junko enoshima"

"Aww kazuhiko has gotten so big. It's enough to make me cry" the strange woman started bawling.

"How do you know me?" I held my hands to my chest protectively.

"Aww you don't remember auntie junko. I'm the one who drove your father to despair and tortured your mother into helping me spread even more despair!" She said happily.

"You monster!" I screamed. This woman is the one who caused my parents so much pain. I feel so angry I could-

"Calm yourself kazuhiko" pekoya said firmly "she is just trying to rail you up but you aren't going to give her that satisfaction"

I nodded and took a deep breath. She's right. I just have to stay calm.

"Ok can I be real with you guys?" Junko looked at us with dull eyes "I thought it would be fun to gather all the children of my enemies and forced them into a killing game and it was at first but there's only so many times you can make a killing game fun. So you win"

"Win?" Kaizan muttered in disbelief  "we lost ten people. How the fuck would you call that winning!"

"Hey there are winners and losers in every game. Don't be such a bitch about it!" Junko spat.

"After everything we lost how could you just get bored of us?" Aiya shook her head in disbelief.

"Look you kids are great but after you spoiled my big surprise I lost my mojo and I don't feel like playing anymore" she shrugged "those buttons will take you back to the real world. Just get out of here already"

We looked at the buttons in front of us. This whole thing ended so abruptly. We all had big plans about punishing the mastermind for what she's done but how do you punish someone who's already dead?

"We don't have to punish her kazuhiko" pekoya smiled warmly "us surviving will be more than enough"

"You're right" I nodded greatfully before pressing the button.

*Time skip*

I woke up with a jolt. For a brief moment I thought the whole thing was a dream. Then I realised I was sitting in a pod.

I sat up. My friends were embracing their parents with tears in their eyes. I scanned the room and quickly spotted my own parents.

"Guys!" I engulfed them in a bear hug.

"Oh my baby's safe" mom hugged me tearfully.

"I knew you could handle yourself kid. Wasn't worried at all" dad said but the shaking in his hands told me otherwise.

"Hey guys, I heard about the reason you were sent to the neo world" I scratched my cheek nervously.

They looked at each other guiltily. Mom was the first to speak "honey we were going to tell you at some point"

"No it's ok. After all you guys went through I'm really proud to be your son"

"And there's no better son we could ask for" dad stroked my cheek lovingly, making me tear up.

It was then that I looked back at the people still trapped in constant sleep.

Dad patted my back "don't worry kid. We'll wake them up in no time"

"You can do that!" I looked at them in disbelief.

"Of course!" Mom said brightly "we brought our friends back so we can do the same for yours"

"And then we can all go to school together!" I looked at them excitedly.

"Sure but I'm driving you this time" dad winked at me.

"Yesss!" The six of us hugged each other, cheering. What's there not to be excited about? We're alive and soon all sixteen of us are going to be classmates once again. Seems there's a bright future ahead of us after all.

The end.