A Romantic Night Under The Stars

Fuyuhikos pov

"Come on kid, I got a surprise for you"

Ok this is it. Today I'll make this thing of ours official. This could dictate the rest of my high school life. Maybe even longer than that. I can't fuck up now!

The place I've taken him to was a special place me, peko and natsumi made when we were kids. It was an abandoned garden that we covered in fairy lights. It was once our secret hideout. Now it will be the setting for our first date.

"Take a seat kid" I gently led him to his seat. He had a blindfold on so I had to lead him around. A little extra I know but today's special.

Kazuichi frowned "uhh fuyu can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Oh sure" my voice cracked. What the fuck. Why am I so nervous!?

He took the blindfold off and gasped "oh fuyu it's beautiful"

"Oh I'm glad" I chuckled nervously before sitting next to him "listen kazzy there's a reason I brought you here. There's something I want to tell you"

"Ok. I'm listening" he turned to me, giving me his full attention.

"Umm well" I began to sweat buckets "you see- oh fuck this is hard to say"

"It's ok fuyu. Take your time" he said reassuringly.

I nodded and took a deep breath "kazzy I- I think I'm in love with you. No scratch that I am in love with you! I want to raise our child together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you! what do you say?"

He frozed, his eyes wide and his mouth agape.

"Are you ok-" I was cut off by a kiss. My eyes widened before leaning into the kiss.

Kazuichi pulled away and lay against my chest "you have no idea how happy this makes me"

"Hey that was my line" I chuckled as I held him close. I looked up at the stars that dotted the sky and said a silent thank you for a wonderful night.