best friends

Fuyuhikos pov

I leaned back in my chair with a sigh. School has been such a pain in my ass. At least it's lunch now.

"Fuyu!"

I opened one eye lazily. I knew who it was. There's only one dumbass here who calls me that.

"What is it kazzy?" I looked up at the pink haired boy. Weirdly enough this boy is my best friend in this school so I tend to have more patience with him, but damn if he doesn't push that patience sometimes!

He slammed his hand down on my desk with an excited twinkle in his eyes "ibuki's throwing a party. It's going to be big and awesome!"

"And why are you telling me this?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well you're going to come with me aren't you?" His face suddenly dropped.

"Of course not" I turned away from his sad eyes "parties aren't my thing. Just go yourself"

"But I've never been to a party before. I wouldn't know what to do on my own" he looked to the side nervously.

"And why the fuck do you think I'd know what to do" I sighed. This dumbass!

"Because you're my smart and awesome bestie" he leaned in with a grin.

"Call me bestie again and I'll blow your fucking brain's out" I growled.

"Ok!" He backed off with a yelp "but please come with me fuyu. I'd feel so much better if you were there"

He really trusts me. This kid's too sweet. I can't let him down after hearing all that.

"Fuck it! I'll go"

"Yay!" he hugged me tightly "you're the bestest friend in the whole wide world fuyu!"

"Ok ok just get the fuck off of me!" I pushed him roughly.

"Hehe sorry" he giggled "anyway I gotta get ready. I'll see you at the party fuyu" with that he took off.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and let out a deep sigh. What have I got myself into?