The Motive

Kazuhikos pov

"Please make your way to japperwok park for a special surprise"

That's what that bear told us over the monitor. Now we're standing here in batted breath, waiting for the worst.

"Ahh I'm so glad you kids could make it" monokuma said gleefully.

"What do you want with us" saiko glared at him.

"Wowho try not to glare so hard miss detective" monokuma laughed "that's how you get wrinkles and beauty should be preserved"

"Cut the crap!" I yelled "just tell us why you brought us here or I swear to god I'll-" I was stopped by naoko placing a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath. She's right. I have to stay calm.

"Temper temper. Young people are so angry nowadays" monokuma shook his head "ok let me be straight with you. You're all too unmotivated. You're young, the world is your osture! And yet all you kids are doing is sitting around and forming friendships. Disgusting! So being the good headmaster I am I've decided to light the fire under your asses"

"Get to your point" ray rolled his eyes.

Monokuma leaned forward with a sinister grin "I'm going to let you in on a little tidbit. The mastermind is getting fed up waiting so if someone doesn't commit a murder in twenty-four hours the mastermind will commit one themselves"

Sweat trickled down my face. The mastermind plans to kill someone? How are we supposed to defend ourselves against something like that!

"And good luck surviving the class trail if that happens" monokuma sneered "the mastermind is next to impossible to find this early in the game so if one of you dies then all of you die! Do what you will with that information" with that he disappeared.

"We reached very dangerous territories kazuhiko" naoko muttered "we have to be very careful from here on out if we want to avoid a tragedy"

"Right" I nodded "they said that it's impossible for us to find the mastermind this early in the game but I say to hell with that! We'll find the mastermind before the time limit expires!"

"I like your enthusiasm" she grinned "alright let's do this!"