The First Class Trail

Kazuhikos pov

We all took our places at the stand. My good friend naoko was killed and I intend to find out who did it, no matter the cost!

"Okay there's something I'd like to say" natsukis glared at me. I raised an eyebrow. What's up with him.

"Sure man, you have the floor" Kaizan muttered.

"Thank you" he nodded "I'd like to formally indite kazuhiko of the murder of naoko neagi!"

I stumbled back in shock "what!?"

"You know what I mean!" His eyes were filled with white hot anger "you were there when naoko died, you admitted it yourself! You're the only one who could have killed her"

The others were looking at each other, convinced. Crap this isn't good. I have to debunk his claims and fast!

"Natsuki naokos cause of death was a fractured skull and shattered spine"

"What does that have to do with anything" natsuki teared up. He's getting emotional, I better get to the point.

"That means she most likely fell to her death. Do you really think I could have gotten down from the roof in such a short amount of time?"

"Gah!" He relled back "I'm sorry kazuhiko. I let my emotions get the better of me"

"It's fine. It happens to the best of us" I smiled reassuringly.

"Alright if we're done wasting time let's get to the fun part" kichi grinned.

"What exactly is fun about this situation!" saiko folded her arms.

"Oh come on haven't you ever played a murder mystery game before?" She tilted her head.

"This isn't a game kichi" I glared at her. This girl!

"She has a point though" token muttered "if we don't stop w-wasting time we'll all end up dead!"

"So what should we do?" Aiya asked.

"Hmm atua says we should talk about the motive" Archie placed his hands together in prayer.

"Atua?" Ray raised an eyebrow.

"Yes atua is my god. He is a merciful God that watches us from above" he smiled softly.

"So he's insane, wonderful!" Token grumbled.

"So the motive, let's stick to that" gracia spoke up.

"What good will looking into the motive do us?" I asked.

"If we look into the motive we may discover the blackends reason for murder" she explained.

"Beautiful and smart. Is there anything you can't do?" I gushed.

"Quit the simping. We got more pressing matters" Kaizan growled.

"So the motive was that in twenty-four hours the mastermind would kill someone" namiko muttered.

"That can only mean one thing" I slammed my hand down "the mastermind is the one who killed naoko!"

Everyone gasped.

"Of course, that makes sense" ray muttered "the mastermind has to be one of us. I guess we better start accusing"

Everyone started pointing the finger at each other, throwing the blame at each other blindly. This is bad. We'll never get anywhere at this rate!

*Flung*

We were cut off by a knife flying past us. We turned around to see Kaizan with his foot on the stand "da hell is wrong with you people! Throwing the blame around like that! We're in this together. Unless someone gives us a reason we should place more trust in each other"

Everyone looked at each other guiltily. I guess his little speech worked.

"Alright kazuhiko the stage is all yours" Kaizan gave me a thumbs up.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you look like a good debater" he said simply. I'm in charge for that simple reason!

"Alright let's talk about what we found on the roof"

"You mean the letter and knife?" Saiko asked.

"Exactly" I nodded.

"You're going to need to elaborate" pekoya muttered.

"Ok so the letter was addressed to naoko from who seems to be from the mastermind, telling her to meet us on the roof" saiko explained.

"Oh naoko" natsuki teared up.

"And that knife had the tip covered. That means there was a slight cut but not enough to seriously injure or kill" Kaizan muttered.

"But there's no injuries on naoko" aiya muttered.

"Then the only person who could have been stabbed was... the blackened!" I gasped.

"So naoko had the knife?" Natsuki muttered in disbelief.

"She most likely brought it to defend herself" kichi muttered "still to actually pull it out. She must have been ready to kill"

"No. It's more likely that she aimed at a none lethal area like the arm or leg. She wasn't the type to kill under any circumstances" gracia said softly.

"Aww you guys are no fun" kichi pouted.

"In that case we can just look at everyone's arms to figure out who's the bad guy" aiya said brightly.

I guess this is the moment of truth.