New Years

Fuyuhikos pov

"Come on boys. The firework shows in five minutes" kazuichi raced ahead of us. Like always he can't sit still. He hasn't changed a bit since we were kids.

"Slow down kazzy, we can't keep up with you" I huffed.

"Oops sorry" he giggled "I'm just really excited. This is going to be kazuhikos first firework show. I want him to enjoy the most of it" he looked up at the night sky wistfully.

"And he will but we won't be able to see anything if we won't see anything if we lose you in the crowd" I shook my head.

"Ok point taken" he giggled before taking my hand "come on, let's walk together!"

"Alright love" I squeezed his gloved hand as we walked hand in hand, kazuhiko in my spare arm. We're almost there.

*Time skip*

"Oh fuyu we found the perfect spot" kazuichi sat down on our blanket with an adorable smile. From here we could see the fireworks perfectly.

"Mama I'm sleepy" kazuhiko rubbed his sleepy eyes. Makes sense since this is the longest he's ever stayed up"

"I know you are baby but try and stay awake. It's almost time for the countdown-" he was cut off by an announcement coming from the mic.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one... happy new year!"

Fireworks went off, explosions of colour filled the sky. I gotta admit, it's beautiful.

"Wow so cool" kazuhiko raised his hand as if to catch the fireworks.

"Are you happy you stayed up late now baby?" Kazuichi kissed the top of his head.

"Yeah" there was a twinkle in his tired eyes.

I smiled as I held them both close "I promise I'll always keep you both safe"